Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 10 21H1 Pro CompactLite (19043.1147) -=FBConan-TeamOS=-

FBConan

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
33.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
151 (118)
Member for 3 years
PRXAyA.png

Windows 10 21H1 Pro CompactLite (19043.1147)

Adding a few new features from my last CompactLite 21H1 build, including:
Network Adapter Drivers, Sysmain (SuperFetch) Service (Disabled by Default), Smart Card Services (Disabled by Default), Infrared CIR Driver Support, Windows Taskbar Search Functionality

This build has support for:
Bluetooth ֍ WLAN Connectivity ֍ LAN Printing ֍ Network Sharing
Printing ֍ Mobility Center ֍ Speech ֍ Voice Recognition
On Screen Keyboard ֍ Tablet Mode ֍ Wireless Screen Casting
All Keyboard Nationalities ֍ All Administrative Tools ֍ Xbox Controller Support
Safe Mode ֍
God Mode ֍ MS Store ֍ MS Account ֍ Language Packs
Remote Access ֍ Right Click cmd and Powershell on Desktop
Right Click cmd and Powershell in Explorer ֍ Lock Screen Control

Small Footprint (2.7 GB Installed) ֍ And More!...

Customizations:
Windows 11 Theme Added ֍ Enhanced Right click menus (on Desktop and in Explorer)

Tools (Start Menu) ֍ Insider Icons
Tweaks (Performance and Ease of Access) ֍ Software
Services (Performance and Resource Savings) ֍ Patches

Included Software:
Classic Calculator ֍ Start Is Back ֍ Old New Explorer
Theme Patcher ֍ Win Aero Tweaker ֍ 7Zip ֍
Custom Shortcuts for Firewall ֍
Custom Shortcuts for Update Service

DESCRIPTION:
ISO Size: 1.36 GB
Installed Size: 2.7 GB
Author: @FBConan
Supported Languages: English only during install, Additional Language Packs after
Architecture: 64 Bit
Edition: Pro
From Original MS Windows Build: 19043.1147 (21H1)
.NET Framework 3.5: Pre-Installed
DirectPlay: Enabled
MS Store: Included
Network Adapter Drivers: Included

MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
RAM: 2 GB
Hard Disk Space: 8 GB

INSTALL NOTES:
Create bootable USB with Rufus Tool, burn to DVD, or install in Virtual Machine

ACTIVATION:
Not pre-activated, Medicines included on Desktop if needed

REMOVED:
Defender
Security Center
Cortana
WinSXS
WinRE
IE
Edge
Backup and Restore
Xbox Live Services
Mixed Reality
Hyper-V
OneDrive
Additional Windows Features
Bitlocker
And more...

DISABLED:
Power Throttling
Ads
App Lookup
Automatic Maintenance
Download Blocking
Timeline
Error Reporting
Live Tiles
UAC
Telemetry
Hibernation
PageFile
Windows Firewall
PCI Express Link State Power Management

ADDITIONAL INFO:
This build cannot receive future OS Features and Updates, and is intended to be that way. Because of this, the OS will remain stable, and the size of it will not grow exponentially like full Windows installs tend to, but remain the same.

To all interested members, thank you for your support, but please be aware that this is a light version of Windows. It does not have every feature in it, many things have been removed to allow it to function with greater performance and less system requirements than Full Windows can offer. If it is missing a feature, or service that you think you need, chances are it was removed intentionally, and can't be brought back. This Windows was designed with most users in mind, which is why it has most essential features and services included. I am trying to make a build that is highly functional, yet still very light as far as resources and HDD space requirements are concerned. You have been warned. Please don't ask me to add things, fix things, change things, or enable things. I'm won't respond, or start giving tutorials, use Google. I sincerely hope you enjoy these builds, I am very passionate about light Windows, and hope to share a good experience for you. If not, maybe another light version will better suit your needs, or perhaps full Windows is what you require.

**SPECIAL NOTES** (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY)

**You will need to ENABLE the Windows Update Service if you want to install additional language packs, install apps from the MS Store, or to let Windows automatically download and install drivers. It is disabled by default, but there is a shortcut to enable it in the start menu (in the 'tools' folder).

Kind of a neat side note (not super important) but this is my first Lite build that dips well below the 500 MB Idle RAM usage in VM, hitting under 500 MB in about 5 min of idle, and around 450 MB under 10 min!

If you plan on installing an additional language pack, I've had the most success of it working properly if I turn on metered connection before turning on Windows Update Service, downloading the language pack(s) you desire, turning off Windows Update Service (Shortcut in Tools Folder), leaving metered connection on, rebooting computer, then applying newly installed pack(s) as the default System language. If it does give you an error, the boot loop is not infinite, it will reboot your PC 3 times, then you will be able to use your PC again, then you can try to install the language again if you want. Sometimes it takes more than one try to get it working properly. I wish you all the best luck :)
PRD92Q.png

PRwrsq.png

PRwa6n.png

PRDPYW.png

PRDQnh.png

PRDvQr.png

PRDUto.png
If you are getting Font display errors that look like this:
Pswug9.png

It's because there are some fonts removed in this build. To add them back, download them and install them on your pc, and it should fix the display errors you are having. Link to download Font package is here, thanks to @Charlie_Grimes
The Windows Setup environment (boot.wim) in my releases is a basic, reduced version that saves hundreds of MB from the original MS boot.wim setup file.

Personally, I've never had a failed install, or setup issues on any of my PC's, ranging from 7 year old Intel Laptops with HDD, to new laptops with Intel and AMD cpu's, with NVME and SSD drives.

If you are having issues, please try the following with any of my custom builds, or any other custom build for that matter that you are having an issue installing on your pc (This was a PM I sent to a few users and it fixed their issues):

My first guess would be that when you used Rufus, you made the USB UEFI bootable, and your HDD in your Desktop where it isn't working is partitioned using MBR. You could try making an MBR bootable USB, or a DVD instead.

If that doesn't work, you can download a stock win 10 iso using MS's media creation tool, open the iso from MS in poweriso, go into the sources folder, delete the 'install.esd' or 'install.wim' file. (but still keep the iso open in PowerISO)

Then using 7zip, extract my iso, and put the autounnated.xml file from my root folder, into the root folder of the iso you have open in PowerISO, and the install.esd file that's in my sources folder, into the sources folder of PowerISO, then save as new iso. Try writing that to a USB. Should fix your issues. :)

You can drag files from File Explorer to PowerISO to copy over.

I also highly recommend that you copy the $OEM$ folder located in my iso's 'sources' folder, to the PowerISO's 'sources' folder before saving the new ISO, to transfer over any optional software included in my builds (ie, Web Browsers, Medicines etc.)

This will be my last build posted for at least the rest of the summer. I need to focus on my family, and on enjoying this summer break with my children especially! :h:I sincerely hope that all you TeamOS members have a fantastic summer! - :h:FBConan.

Last edited:
  • Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    2 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 2 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    8a64caee9da6d4f03104c0a062f863fa5528c680
  • Loading…

interpol95

Downloaded
139.6 GB
Uploaded
3.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
It's been a long time to have a compact/lite version, thanks!

Downloaded
775.7 GB
Uploaded
8.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
i am very fond of this lite builds provided by you:h:. Thank You So Much for putting up your efforts.:angel: and again...your work is really appreciated. :party:

Seeding . . . . .

PcrpS

Downloaded
42.8 GB
Uploaded
67.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Nicely Done Bro!! gonna try this for now :ds:

kojoe

Downloaded
574.7 GB
Uploaded
417.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks for the sharing nice windows.

Revc.Nix

Downloaded
258.9 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Fabulous, magnificent Windows 10 CompactLite from the brilliant orchestrator in @FBConan with a splendid taste. We are thankful and grateful ??

pliza19

Downloaded
4.1 GB
Uploaded
1.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you sir, nice os

dragongate

Downloaded
30.2 GB
Uploaded
24.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
This build is ought to be A WINNER.
A small footprint overall is filled with extra and extra, making it a MUST as your daily driver.

Haksxsx

Downloaded
42.1 GB
Uploaded
28.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Just what we need, lightweight win 10. Already Seeding...

ballyboy

Downloaded
246.2 GB
Uploaded
1.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
@FBConan ... Many thanks for another fantastic looking OS, your work here is magnificent and a massive help to us none tech peeps, can't wait to see what you do when the RTM W11 comes out, very excited indeed lol...

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
50.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you for this good quality build @FBConan. Your work is very consistent. We appreciate it.

shba7x

Downloaded
317.9 GB
Uploaded
171.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you sir, nice os

B

baominhtech

Please Upload Direct Link ?

kiraly.28

Downloaded
9.5 GB
Uploaded
1.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you for this os :h:

yoosijin

Banned
Downloaded
50.5 GB
Uploaded
40.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks for the sharing nice windows ill try it

denslin

Downloaded
1 TB
Uploaded
235.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you very much !

lerara2

Downloaded
48.2 GB
Uploaded
97.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you sir, nice os

Plebman

Downloaded
201.9 GB
Uploaded
243.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
This is another nice build! Can I ask though why I cant use school or work account? I wish to use teams and activate my office 365

Moslimoun

Downloaded
18.8 GB
Uploaded
15.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
thank you do much and please if you cant put some direct links thank you

Ssammu

Downloaded
119.4 GB
Uploaded
889.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank You For Sharing This Beautiful Creation of Work @FBConan Will Seed and try this one.