Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 10 21H2 Insider Preview (21382.1) Home Pro Multi Untouched -=TeamOS=-

contrawindows

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 months
can i use it now?

Chuck

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
can i use it now?
No. You have to wait till your birthday. ;)

contrawindows

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 months
No. You have to wait till your birthday. ;)
What do you want to say?

Chuck

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
What do you want to say?
You would understand the joke if you have children.

chico39

Downloaded
177.7 GB
Uploaded
171.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
can i use it now?
@contrawindows In my opinion... 1- not seeders so you perhaps get the file iso in some days dowloading... 2- that one it looks like a good release... BUT... first is a preview release and second is a very old release... from 2021.. and now we are in 2024... I personally recomend last release... it work better... much mature... but your question... I asume you can use it...

contrawindows

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 months
@contrawindows In my opinion... 1- not seeders so you perhaps get the file iso in some days dowloading... 2- that one it looks like a good release... BUT... first is a preview release and second is a very old release... from 2021.. and now we are in 2024... I personally recomend last release... it work better... much mature... but your question... I asume you can use it...
I see.
I was just intrigued to learn that Windows Server 2022 was based on a preview version of Windows 10.