Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked windows 10 advice/suggestions for a novice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

madmanc

Downloaded
20.6 GB
Uploaded
8.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Please can someone point me in the right direction as to what i'm doing wrong? sorry for the long post but i've been trying to sort this system out for days now with various degrees of success / failure
My system is Amd 6 core processor with 8 gb ram and geforce gtx 1050 ti which used to run like a dream until the motherboard went pop, i replaced this recently and decided to go for a new windows build. - heres where i ran into endless trouble!!
i have downloaded, installed and uninstalled 13 different versions up to now, mainly because of things like none functioning game bar (i use this when i play warzone with my xbox friends). im using a 360 wired gamepad with the headset plugged into that. most versions i try make the audio through my headset sound like a fart in a tin can whereas the 1909 version has no sound issues at all. i need a light/ compact version with full gamebar funcionality but without all of the other garbage that windows decided everyone wants. at the moment i'm running a full standard version of windows 1909 pro but the stuttering/ lag is horrendous when i try to play a game etc - my quad core system ran smoother but don't know which OS i was using as i transferred my hdd into this one and fresh installed on it.
Can anyone please point me in the direction of a light, compact windows 10 pro 1909 build without the garbage but with full xbox game bar funcionality and dvr support?
Thank you in advance for any help and advice

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
228.8 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
huh that is not a advice or a sugestion that you ask ...
you are simply asking / requesting for a program ...
" i need a light/ compact version with full gamebar funcionality but without all of the other garbage that windows decided everyone wants. "

Imran Hashmi

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
89.6 GB
Uploaded
1.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
8 (3)
Member for 6 years
I never faced any problems with full version. I simply uninstalled unnecessary apps which I don't need. Infact I played all latest and old games on 1909.

Cumulonimbus

Weatherman
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
225.3 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (8)
Member for 10 years
We don't recommend particular builds. Use our search function,or manually scroll through the Windows 10 thread. Case closed.

madmanc

Downloaded
20.6 GB
Uploaded
8.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
huh that is not a advice or a sugestion that you ask ...
you are simply asking / requesting for a program ...
" i need a light/ compact version with full gamebar funcionality but without all of the other garbage that windows decided everyone wants. "
it isn't a request for a program as i know the one i need is here somewhere, maybe it's something i'm doing wrong / not doing at all and i'm looking for advice. i've exhausted google and i thought maybe someone on here would possibly have come accross this problem and found a solution.

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
228.8 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
@madmanc look her

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
To add to what my friends said above. Windows by themself won't make you stutter or lag. The setting up, mainly drivers and additional programs will cause that, but that has little to do with windows. Since you need the things you asked specifically go for a full 1909 pro version that has game bars etc, you can then use additional software to block services like Cortana, Onedrive, updates and whatever else you think you can stop (also can be found here), and enjoy the games. Advice, don't upgrade to 2004 yet.

The mistake is somewhere in the process of setting up your PC and not with windows. If it was windows we would all have those problems. Even if we could recommend something, no one can guarantee that it would work for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.