Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Windows 10 AIO 20h1 (VB) V.18990.1.190921-1704 en-us Sept2019 (x86x64) [32in2]-=TEAM OS=-

mudman

Downloaded
41.2 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Why I cant download the torrent?
it because the ratio for freeleech me also I can't I don't know how to improved I read their policy need to seeding for 45minutes I did already not hours but they but still my ration 0.13 I don't know how to upload here please help me

Mirkec

Administrator
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
56.2 GB
Uploaded
15.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
78 (77)
Why I cant download the torrent?
it because the ratio for freeleech me also I can't I don't know how to improved I read their policy need to seeding for 45minutes I did already not hours but they but still my ration 0.13 I don't know how to upload here please help me
If no-one downloading the torrent you are seeding nothing. When someone starts to download you will become actively seed. Be patient and collect bonus points until then. Next time be more careful and share...
More info about ratio and how it works: https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/index.p...uidance-of-torrent-ratio-plus-solutions.8296/

minusone23

Downloaded
20.8 GB
Uploaded
5.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)

Mirkec

Administrator
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
56.2 GB
Uploaded
15.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
78 (77)
How can we seed if we cant even download any torrent?
That is not true you download a lot of torrents from TeamOS but you did seed only 300 MB! So if you do not care about others then what should I care...
And please stop spamming the thread because all answers can be found on TemaOS by simply using the search bar!
Some links that may help you:

xxroboxx

Downloaded
42.1 GB
Uploaded
2.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Hi on right i have a Evaluation copy this is stay all the time, or after updating still be visible??