Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent + Direct Windows 10 Airlock Premium V2.5 2018 Permantly Activated

AtlantisVip

Downloaded
51.2 GB
Uploaded
2.7 TB
Ratio
I am running this with Win 10 Tweaker. A portable tool that kills a lot of windows 10 junk including updates. Updates download but don't install. The platform has the software to wipe the cache so it's really an awesome combination. Originally it did install a few updates but became unstable after the 4th or 5th. So I did a fresh install and used Win 10 Tweaker before I let it go online and haven't had a single problem. I love this OS it comes with Total Unistall so you can just burn anything you don't want right off the bat. I wiped everything except the pdf platform, photo software, sound forge, bootspeed, 1click cleaner, ccleaner, firefox, and download manager. And for people that don't like the appearance you can nuke that too
What program did you use to burn the image to usb? I just failed with win imager.

Neville's Haze

Verified Member
Downloaded
97.3 GB
Uploaded
302.5 GB
Ratio
Fully agree. Just learned how to use AOMEI Backupper. I now reset my clock and restore from an image and my trial software never expires. Super cool just make sure you wipe any logs the trial software has and it won't know what time it is :)

bokarnold28

Downloaded
19 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
thanks brother ,, were i can find the OEM folder ? sorry for bad english

activated already thanks brother ,, very nice os

Last edited by a moderator:

lulu74

Downloaded
4.6 GB
Uploaded
5.7 GB
Ratio
hello nice os build ........and thankssssssssssss
many build delete metro start ,..... how to get in back ?
i have big 24 inch touch screen and metro start big enough on screen is usefully to me
can i know same tips how to restate it

AtlantisVip

Downloaded
51.2 GB
Uploaded
2.7 TB
Ratio
Hello everyone, has anyone had an issue of not being able to use the intel graphics management console with this OS? I can't seem to access it to modify my 3d settings. Thanks!

bonjoven

Downloaded
50.2 GB
Uploaded
38.3 GB
Ratio
wow, downloading and will use it right away,
BTW, using flashdrive as installer is it compatible with acer es1-332 laptops?
because im having problem installing windows 7, it just wont accept

bonjoven

Downloaded
50.2 GB
Uploaded
38.3 GB
Ratio
i installed this, so far so good, however i dont found the unattended installer, any one help

i installed this, so far so good, however i dont found the unattended installer, any one help
found it, softwares are needed to install manually, found it in usb drive, thanks good work, cheers to Whitedeath

im having a problem with activation, after os installation it isn't activated
was activation manually or unattended during installation?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jontey

Downloaded
37.8 GB
Uploaded
87.1 GB
Ratio
Fantastic version of windows ,well done love the interface , I am also having problems activating it , Like above i cannot also see the OEM folder , Any thoughts , Thanks