Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Tips & Tricks Windows 10 Building and Modding and Custom OS"s

ZeLimB

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
125.2 GB
Uploaded
1.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
on your iso guys!! it's time to create
thanks for this ^^

ucidehtoreza

Downloaded
37.8 GB
Uploaded
36.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
@Proteus soo many many thanks ... this was soo tremendous and awesome :emo::emo::emo::emo::emo:

GeniusTech44

Banned
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 months
first of all i asked you if you were using winreducer to modify your build and that was because from the image you have upload.
the same error, happened to me several times at my first steps when using winreducer .............................. i never said don't use winreducer, what i meant was that in case you are using winreducer your windows must not be modified, it must be untouched, the installed one and the .iso you are trying to modify.
the tutorial that @00Proteus00 have made is excellent but you have to try more, no one said its going to be easy, make small steps, start from not removing anything at the beginning, just add some programs, wallpapers, etc, and check if its working, because from the moment you start removing and not working, you will never find out what has gone wrong.
when a program doesn't work for you, try another, there are a few you can try, you can search in the internet for that.....................
i know i wasn't much helpful but i can't say more, as you know its against the rules, it took me more than 2 months to make my first working build............my wife almost broke my head with the keyboard :giggle: :giggle: i was trying day and night without result ...................but at the end i made it ;)
hi bro
Do these programs modify Windows?
NTLite
MSMG Toolkit
Winreducer
WinToolkit

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
66.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
363 (414)
Member for 9 years
hi bro
Do these programs modify Windows?
NTLite
MSMG Toolkit
Winreducer
WinToolkit
Yes you can use them for modification

TheHarperdragon

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
916.7 GB
Uploaded
157.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
I stopped modding OS with Windows XP - lost interest and there were plenty of others who do a better job!