Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Windows 10 Building and Modding and Custom OS"s

jerry_xristos

Power User
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
96.7 GB
Uploaded
5.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus

sakthivels

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
2.1 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Is it possible to re-edit the wim file even after it is captured?

Hello! There is an application called "WINAIO maker" which you can compress your ISOs into one. Well, I think you should research on it and I hope it helps you regarding your concern.
Thanks for replying. I'll definitely try.

00Proteus00

Super Moderator
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
59 GB
Uploaded
11.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Is it possible to re-edit the wim file even after it is captured?

Hello! There is an application called "WINAIO maker" which you can compress your ISOs into one. Well, I think you should research on it and I hope it helps you regarding your concern.
I like the program, BUT, it only works with WIM files not ESD, which makes the ISO a lot bigger.

Manoy

Downloaded
39.5 GB
Uploaded
84.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
I like the program, BUT, it only works with WIM files not ESD, which makes the ISO a lot bigger.
Well, I never been used that program so that's why I am not familiar with since I am focusing on building OS first. Anyway, I learned that program on YouTube thinking I might use in the future. thanks for that info I might try the wintool kit.

btw, is there any chance to remove this activation setup?

jerry_xristos

Power User
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
96.7 GB
Uploaded
5.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Well, I never been used that program so that's why I am not familiar with since I am focusing on building OS first. Anyway, I learned that program on YouTube thinking I might use in the future. thanks for that info I might try the wintool kit.

btw, is there any chance to remove this activation setup?
just hit on "i don't have a product key" and continue with the installation, after windows installed you can use an activator

Manoy

Downloaded
39.5 GB
Uploaded
84.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
just hit on "i don't have a product key" and continue with the installation, after windows installed you can use an activator
Yeah that's what I usually do tho they are pre-activated they keep popping-up. well, thanks for the reply!

Xnitro67

Downloaded
16.1 GB
Uploaded
11.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
found out you can pre activate in audit mode and keep "some" settings with a customize.xml with
Code:
"<CopyProfile>true</CopyProfile>"
inside and use
Code:
%windir%\system32\sysprep\sysprep.exe /generalize /shutdown /oobe /unattend:DriveLetter:\Setup\customize.xml
in cmd. of course doing the setup oobe edit in winreducer changes this

Copy n Paste
XML:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><unattend xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:unattend">

<settings pass="specialize">

<component name="Microsoft-Windows-Shell-Setup" processorArchitecture="amd64" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="nonSxS" xmlns:wcm="http://schemas.microsoft.com/WMIConfig/2002/State" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">

<CopyProfile>true</CopyProfile>

</component>

</settings>

<cpi:eek:fflineImage cpi:source="wim:X:/sources/install.wim#Windows 10 Pro" xmlns:cpi="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:cpi" />

</unattend>

Last edited by a moderator: