Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 10 Compact & Lite [19041.172]

Michae Maramag

Downloaded
25.6 GB
Uploaded
5.8 GB
Ratio
I can't activate samba. No powershell does not work. Any tips?

This is also my problem.. can't turn on "windows subsystem for linux" and "virtual machine platform".. i am hoping that this features will be added next in your release.. thank you and more power sir..

strionxz

Downloaded
12.7 GB
Uploaded
9.4 GB
Ratio
Good day, i'm fairly new here. Stumbled across this and i thought it would make my old laptop run smoothly again.
I've seen that this is good for office work, and basic home use. i was wondering if its compatible with games, specifically football manager. will the OS run it? will the .net framework be able to be updated and such? i hope i'm phrasing this correctly so you understand me.
cheers

onl9m8

Downloaded
19.2 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
any thought how to attend user to my old downloaded torrent that seeded again? :smoke:

manuel1013

Downloaded
18.7 GB
Uploaded
5.9 GB
Ratio
Fiestable muchas gracias. Greetings; I have an Ideapd Lenvo S10 for which I had looked for an alternative to upgrade it to Windows 10.
I Download the ISO file, I made a bootable USB using Rufus (MBR partition scheme) but after the Windows logo the screen stays blue without more options. Any help in this?

By Nicky

Super Moderator
VIP
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
427.7 GB
Uploaded
7 TB
Ratio
Fiestable muchas gracias. Greetings; I have an Ideapd Lenvo S10 for which I had looked for an alternative to upgrade it to Windows 10.
I Download the ISO file, I made a bootable USB using Rufus (MBR partition scheme) but after the Windows logo the screen stays blue without more options. Any help in this?
Pm send for help

grapplerapple

Downloaded
12.4 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
That would impossible coz they just plain lazy ans selfish.. i can suggest Vip if you lost you files
Haven't uploaded anything in a while now, and wondering if its a setting in my pc, vpn or router that wont allow me to upload?
And will it have any real issues with security?

Sim77

Downloaded
57.5 GB
Uploaded
82.9 GB
Ratio
Every time i use some registry program like CCLEANER i have problem in booting windows , the next step is to install again the windows 10 , why ? i am using programs to clean registry for years now , also other program like scan my reg has the same effect.

Something more , if i have problem in booting to windows i cannot use Windows 10 Boot Options Menu to repair the registry , why ?