Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 10 Compact & Lite [19041.172]

By Nicky

Super Moderator
VIP
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
427.7 GB
Uploaded
7 TB
Ratio
Every time i use some registry program like CCLEANER i have problem in booting windows , the next step is to install again the windows 10 , why ? i am using programs to clean registry for years now , also other program like scan my reg has the same effect.

Something more , if i have problem in booting to windows i cannot use Windows 10 Boot Options Menu to repair the registry , why ?
this is normal you modify the registry which is modified by me windows no longer understand

googz

Downloaded
26.3 GB
Uploaded
93.3 GB
Ratio
Every time i use some registry program like CCLEANER i have problem in booting windows , the next step is to install again the windows 10 , why ? i am using programs to clean registry for years now , also other program like scan my reg has the same effect.

Something more , if i have problem in booting to windows i cannot use Windows 10 Boot Options Menu to repair the registry , why ?
I have no problems with portable Technician CCleaner 5.50.6911 and this beautiful release from Nicky. Both works together like a charm ;).

Krakenn

Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
27.4 GB
Ratio
i switched back to this release today. This release is very stable and snappy.
thank you so much Nicky !
ps: could u please look into MPB Gamer Elegant Edition V1 (1909.752)
there is a small bug, the search option on windows explorer top right corner does not work for some reason.

Sim77

Downloaded
57.5 GB
Uploaded
82.9 GB
Ratio
I have no problems with portable Technician CCleaner 5.50.6911 and this beautiful release from Nicky. Both works together like a charm ;).
I am using 5.61 technician if you try to use it prepare for format...

idb cfs

Downloaded
2.6 GB
Uploaded
5.8 GB
Ratio
can not install on hyper-v.
OOBEkeyboard error, OOBELOCAL error

strionxz

Downloaded
12.7 GB
Uploaded
9.4 GB
Ratio
does anyone run this as their main/daily? if so, how does it hold up? office work, mild gaming, AutoCAD and such

digitmax

Downloaded
15.7 GB
Uploaded
282.9 GB
Ratio
windows taksbar transparency gone after installing intel display driver. Has this happened to anybody? Tried googling but couldn't find anything yet. On Rolling back driver tranparency is enabled again. But then I cannot use sleep mode, brightness control. Is there any workaround for this?