Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Windows 10 custom themes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orbitus

Downloaded
3.8 GB
Uploaded
44.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
I'm looking for a program that lets you customize windows 10, and create your own themes (if this exists). I've seen lost of old windows builds with theme integration support, and lots of custom themes from deviantart, etc. And I'm wondering what program(s) they use so I can build my own. I'm not having any luck.

If anyone knows, I appreciate it!

psychopat78

Downloaded
5.6 GB
Uploaded
11.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
for me i'm quite old school... i'm using windowsblinds + fences + start10 + iconpackager (for shell icons) +rainmeter (for gadgets) and with windowsblind u get skinstudio... to design ur own skin.. a bit hard to work with but i'm sure you can do good with a few tutorials.. also if u want animated desktop background u can use dreamscapes... all those product are from stardock and can surely be found here in the forum...

hope it helps you out a bit!!!

Gollapudi

Hoping For New Change
Super Moderator
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
307.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
516 (517)
I saw some theme creation software's in deviantart and icon pack builder..along with resource hacker & restorator
Some designing softwares like adobe premiere or photoshop to creating you idea into live.

For windows 7 themes ,some use "Ave's Vista StyleBuilder"

Orbitus

Downloaded
3.8 GB
Uploaded
44.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Do you know the name of the theme creation software there? I'm familiar with windows blinds, etc. But, I wanted to make my own theme with only registry entries and UltraUXThemePatcher.

Gollapudi

Hoping For New Change
Super Moderator
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
307.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
516 (517)
Do you know the name of the theme creation software there? I'm familiar with windows blinds, etc. But, I wanted to make my own theme with only registry entries and UltraUXThemePatcher.
it comes with theme creator or builder something i saw it there 2 months ago

Orbitus

Downloaded
3.8 GB
Uploaded
44.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
You don't have its name?

Orbitus

Downloaded
3.8 GB
Uploaded
44.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
This is a bit more indepth than that.

jerry_xristos

Power User
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
102.1 GB
Uploaded
6.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
53 (54)
for me i'm quite old school... i'm using windowsblinds + fences + start10 + iconpackager (for shell icons) +rainmeter (for gadgets) and with windowsblind u get skinstudio... to design ur own skin.. a bit hard to work with but i'm sure you can do good with a few tutorials.. also if u want animated desktop background u can use dreamscapes... all those product are from stardock and can surely be found here in the forum...

hope it helps you out a bit!!!
as @Gollapudi said try windows styler builder

Orbitus

Downloaded
3.8 GB
Uploaded
44.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
I've already tried that one before. It's nice, but most its registry entries are irrelevant for windows 10 or out dated, unfortunately.

vdogeek

Super Moderator
Downloaded
58.1 GB
Uploaded
26.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Plenty of ideas given here, now it's basically just chit chat happening here... @Orbitus now you can go use google or use some on the ideas given by the users above, Closed and tagged completed. If admin wants to re-open.. they will. Good luck!

Mr. Spacely

Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
148.8 GB
Uploaded
20.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1190 (1190)
Plenty of ideas given here, now it's basically just chit chat happening here... @Orbitus now you can go use google or use some on the ideas given by the users above, Closed and tagged completed. If admin wants to re-open.. they will. Good luck!
Been waiting for someone to finally shut this. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.