Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Windows 10 iso

Status
Not open for further replies.

camodis

Downloaded
116 MB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I read on any site that linux ubuntu allows you to create an iso of the system that is installed on the machine. is it possible to do this on windows 10?
I would like to test other OS but didn't want to have to do all those windows 10 updates again.
Thank you for your help.

furqanali1597

Downloaded
30.7 GB
Uploaded
115.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
There is a microsoft tool called DISM which basically captures entire disk on which operating system is installed and creates .wim file. after that rename this file to install.wim and replace same file from iso of windows. when you install itll install all software which were captured.
I may have made it sound simple but it is the way through which modders mod and create iso of windows 10 and others.

Happy if this piece of info helped but do study DISM for drive capturing tutorial.

camodis

Downloaded
116 MB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
There is a microsoft tool called DISM which basically captures entire disk on which operating system is installed and creates .wim file. after that rename this file to install.wim and replace same file from iso of windows. when you install itll install all software which were captured.
I may have made it sound simple but it is the way through which modders mod and create iso of windows 10 and others.

Happy if this piece of info helped but do study DISM for drive capturing tutorial.
Thanks for your help. i go to read about and do as you tell. thanks again

Jerry_Xristos

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
365 (416)
Member for 9 years
No need to make an iso of your system there are plenty programs to backup your system and restore it anytime.
You can use Acronis true image, O&O DiskImage, AOMEI Backupper etc to do that.
This is one of the simpliest solutions, ther other solution is to use a multibbot program and install as many OS you want in your pc

furqanali1597

Downloaded
30.7 GB
Uploaded
115.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
No need to make an iso of your system there are plenty programs to backup your system and restore it anytime.
You can use Acronis true image, O&O DiskImage, AOMEI Backupper etc to do that.
This is one of the simpliest solutions, ther other solution is to use a multibbot program and install as many OS you want in your pc
Nicely said @jerry Xristos. But this person doesn't want to create backup but rather iso of os. So its a near hit and miss situation on which method you would like to use to get to what you want.

I like to spread and gain any knowledge I can to become Happy and to spread Happiness.​

Chuck

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years

I believe these links explain how to use DISM.

camodis

Downloaded
116 MB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you all for your help

Jerry_Xristos