Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Windows 10 LTSC 21H2 - Animatrix 23 MPB

RedDove

⭐ VIP
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
118.2 GB
Uploaded
41.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
:hi: @Proteus, I love the icon pack and I
always love and appreciate the extra software,
love the WPI, always, It saves so much time. :rock:

Your builds are amazing, I've never had an issue with one
so I hope this will work on an i3 or i5 and if not, I've been warned
I'll just crawl in a corner and lick my wounds for a minute, well, actually
probably not, I'm not a wallower, I'm more of the, move on and try a different way
or something else.

Thank you so much my brother for another awesome gift. :h:

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
:hi: @Proteus, I love the icon pack and I
always love and appreciate the extra software,
love the WPI, always, It saves so much time. :rock:

Your builds are amazing, I've never had an issue with one
so I hope this will work on an i3 or i5 and if not, I've been warned
I'll just crawl in a corner and lick my wounds for a minute, well, actually
probably not, I'm not a wallower, I'm more of the, move on and try a different way
or something else.

Thank you so much my brother for another awesome gift. :h:

In all honesty, this is gonna eat that i3 for breakfast, unless its one of the brand new models. i5 may fare better if it has 8gb ram and a good ssd. I made this specifically for "higher" end machines. You can turn off the animations and it will run perfect on anything. The animation process is what taxes the machine so much.

RedDove

⭐ VIP
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
118.2 GB
Uploaded
41.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
In all honesty, this is gonna eat that i3 for breakfast, unless its one of the brand new models. i5 may fare better if it has 8gb ram and a good ssd. I made this specifically for "higher" end machines. You can turn off the animations and it will run perfect on anything. The animation process is what taxes the machine so much.
Yes, It has over 8gig ram and newer, well the i5 is, both has same memory.
Thanks for the warning @Proteus, It's noted and taken seriously. Now I know
what Laptop I can use this on. :h:

ksy2j1

Downloaded
66.6 GB
Uploaded
69.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Such a fantastic build with everything you need and then some! Truly a beautiful build with dazzling animated wallpapers and wonderful themes. It is a true all-in-one build that works fast and boots quickly and even installation time isn't too much either, moreover, it comes with almost everything you need pre-installed and has the ssWPI for further app installs. I already have a few ssApps and ppApps with me and I added them to the iso for my install and voila all the apps I require along with the install.

I have tried this build on both my laptops, a Core i5 12th gen with 2 GB graphics and a Core i7 10th gen with 4 GB NVIDIA graphics and it works without a sweat on both of them!

I have always been a fan of your builds @Proteus and absolutely love each and every build of yours, while this one is definitely on top! Thanks a lot for all the hard work you put in and I truly appreciate it!

Grace B

Downloaded
67.8 GB
Uploaded
98.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Please forgive me....I lost the USB stick I had put this on before I could use it...I hope I am not breaking any rules Proteous and all at TeamOs...I will seed...sorry about my seeding but have been i hospital for it a bit and no use of my precious laptop allowed so please forgive me and will seed all now as I am back home from hospita...Biggest ever Hugs to Proteous and all at TeamOs thank you all so much......:clap::clap::clap::clap::)

PasMater

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Windows Modifier
Retired Veterans
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
871.7 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
29 (70)
Member for 10 years
oh..didnt saee this..looks like fun..good wrork man!!

Grace B

Downloaded
67.8 GB
Uploaded
98.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Forgive me Proteous for downloading this work of art...one of my grandchildren has lost 3 of my Flash drives and this was on one so I have to download it again as its a great work...forgive me Proteous and TeamOs crew.....will seed...Big Hugs Grace UK.....:worried::worried::worried:

albert RN

Downloaded
123.6 GB
Uploaded
969.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Wonderfull stuff Proteous and all at TeamOs will seed and seed thank you so much regards Albert RN Belgium..

Proteous...Proteous outstanding outstanding...I am running out of words to thank you....just a Big Thank You from Albert RN....(Like)(Like)(Like)(Like):clap::clap::clap::clap:

albert RN

Downloaded
123.6 GB
Uploaded
969.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Wonderful work a must for all us TeamOS fans will seed thank you so much TeamOS...regards Albert RN... (Arrow) :clap::clap::clap:(Xmas)(Xmas)

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Wonderful work a must for all us TeamOS fans will seed thank you so much TeamOS...regards Albert RN... (Arrow) :clap::clap::clap:(Xmas)(Xmas)
Ok I've seen 3 already and plenty before.. Lets cut out using so many emotions please .. One or two enough

albert RN

Downloaded
123.6 GB
Uploaded
969.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Many Many Many thanks Proteus dear chap....outstanding work....forever a fanatical follower best wishes Albert RN...:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:(Arrow)(Like)