Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 10 Neon Gamer Edition (19043.1237) CompactLite

Zeckfel

Downloaded
13.5 GB
Uploaded
4.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Brk it's crashing my programs did clean install but facing crashing problems (MS word 2013)
Hi I have an annoying problem with this great release: The XBOX App does not work , so I can not install my games from the Store.
It just opens and immeaditly closes. I also uninstalled and installed again from store. No success.
Also I downloaded the exe from the web and installed. Same. The app opens and closes right after.
Are there any services missing which should run ? What can I do ?

Nevermind, after doing a windows update it works..
Same is happening with my state while running office, it word just crashes/disapperes and all my work is lost...

Kimpaoj

Downloaded
6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Love this one!
Though a small hiccup.!
I am experiencing that games and other programs crash due to high usage of ram. If I play a game and open Firefox it takes few seconds and the browser crashes. If I have the browser already open and starts a game, the game crashes after a while with the same explanation as reason.
A buddy of mine with a different computer and ram size installed have this OS and experiencing the same thing.
Anything I can fix with a "setting" or so? :)

Sorry for the spelling.. :h:

Kozm1n

Downloaded
6.9 GB
Uploaded
2.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Seems nice, installing now and already ansious.

StorcLax

Downloaded
1.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Everything crashes. Nothing but TRASH

m4gic

Downloaded
1.8 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
When installing DirectX it comes up with error that says "An internal system error occured." Anyway to fix this? I can't start any game without being able to update the DirectX. Thanks in Advance!

masaoka96

Downloaded
1.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thx for this build sirr

Downloaded
66.3 GB
Uploaded
103.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Great work this is amazing

Last edited:

Kozm1n

Downloaded
6.9 GB
Uploaded
2.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
nice build man, merry charismas btw

Dan Dialogo

Downloaded
23.8 GB
Uploaded
9.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
How to fix the microphone in this? I have a PC and Laptop using this edition both not working when using the microphone

pirate29

Downloaded
1.2 GB
Uploaded
27.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
thanks for this version
test progress

Downloaded
14 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
tks for os full office and app...

dzwess

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I love it how people here are working hard to provide us with this type of art, i hope people appreciate the effort of each and every part of teamOS

Zeriel

Downloaded
5.4 GB
Uploaded
6.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hello, I'm really interested in this but what are the built in games?? If AOE2 or Civ5 or OG Star Craft is one of them then I'm sold :p

Also, is it true the Microsoft Store/Xbox services don't work? Because I need them to download Minecraft :(

Last edited:

Tabloid

Downloaded
7.4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I have been using this edition and so far I am very happy with it.

Only issue is I am using Korean but I don't know how to make the keyboard to work. At least I am able to read korean fonts so far so that's good.
The latin languages keyboards work good though.

Hiddenbars said
You could try ' Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator (MSKLC) Version 1.4 from microsoft, just google it, download it for free,
Search some guide on youtube and follow the instructions, start mapping/custom your own keys with the language you want.

So I wanna try this first.

Colprit

Downloaded
7.3 GB
Uploaded
575.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Wow this looks good, cant wait to check it out, many thanks :party:

betaseeker

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
114.5 GB
Uploaded
1.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Wow, thank you very much for the extra details especially the part about Asian languages and TImings&HPET. Much appreciated!

inacamus2022

Downloaded
3.6 GB
Uploaded
3.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
thanks, excellent work, beautifull job

Zeriel

Downloaded
5.4 GB
Uploaded
6.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Could someone please help me? I thought this version of Windows would be recent but the Image viewer is outdated and doesn't have the dark mode. I need to update Windows but the updater seems to be disabled and I don't see any way to re-enable it.
Also removing ALL the default Windows icons has given me a major headache. I like the Neon in some icons but not EVERYWHERE, I don't see why did every single icon had to be removed instead of giving the option to use either seens icons don't take much space. Is there any way to enable the Windows update and change the Neon icons? Besides that I like the build, but I'm really frustrated I have been literally working on this all day and my system is still a giant mess, I really don't want to have to reinstall a whole different OS so any help is appreciated.

PS I enabled the Windows update from the tools folder and nothing happened, I also ran the update service from services.msc made sure is running but when I click on update nothing happens either...

Last edited:

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,362.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
Could someone please help me? I thought this version of Windows would be recent but the Image viewer is outdated and doesn't have the dark mode. I need to update Windows but the updater seems to be disabled and I don't see any way to re-enable it.
Also removing ALL the default Windows icons has given me a major headache. I like the Neon in some icons but not EVERYWHERE, I don't see why did every single icon had to be removed instead of giving the option to use either seens icons don't take much space. Is there any way to enable the Windows update and change the Neon icons? Besides that I like the build, but I'm really frustrated I have been literally working on this all day and my system is still a giant mess, I really don't want to have to reinstall a whole different OS so any help is appreciated.

PS I enabled the Windows update from the tools folder and nothing happened, I also ran the update service from services.msc made sure is running but when I click on update nothing happens either...
My friend you say "I need to update Windows but the updater seems to be disabled and I don't see any way to re-enable it." but i see that you can do it.

Zeriel

Downloaded
5.4 GB
Uploaded
6.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
My friend you say "I need to update Windows but the updater seems to be disabled and I don't see any way to re-enable it." but i see that you can do it.

Hello, I don't know what you mean when you say that I can do it because I can't, enabling it on the tools folder doesn't work and enabling in services doesn't work either.
Also for some reason I can't see your screenshots, I'm stuck, just wasted all day on this and tomorrow I will have to waste another day and find a new OS to install.... :(