Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 10 Neon Gamer Edition (19043.1237) CompactLite

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,362.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
Hello, I don't know what you mean when you say that I can do it because I can't, enabling it on the tools folder doesn't work and enabling in services doesn't work either.
Also for some reason I can't see your screenshots, I'm stuck, just wasted all day on this and tomorrow I will have to waste another day and find a new OS to install.... :(
Then wait for the Author to give you an answer i only saw in the description that Windows update can be enabled. I have not used this OS to know.
As for the screenshots they are taken with Llightshot. Everyone uploads screenshots with Lightshot in the posts i cannot know why you don't see them.
The 1rst is for how to enable the updates and the 2dn is the Start Menu with the option to turn Updates on or off.
Open the spoiler more info and read the last lines and look at screenshot with the Start Menu.

chacha1

Downloaded
162.3 GB
Uploaded
14.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
cool release i'll dl and seed this one

Hiddenbars

Downloaded
77.1 GB
Uploaded
852.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Could someone please help me? I thought this version of Windows would be recent but the Image viewer is outdated and doesn't have the dark mode. I need to update Windows but the updater seems to be disabled and I don't see any way to re-enable it.
Also removing ALL the default Windows icons has given me a major headache. I like the Neon in some icons but not EVERYWHERE, I don't see why did every single icon had to be removed instead of giving the option to use either seens icons don't take much space. Is there any way to enable the Windows update and change the Neon icons? Besides that I like the build, but I'm really frustrated I have been literally working on this all day and my system is still a giant mess, I really don't want to have to reinstall a whole different OS so any help is appreciated.

PS I enabled the Windows update from the tools folder and nothing happened, I also ran the update service from services.msc made sure is running but when I click on update nothing happens either...

There are some methods for changing the icons back to its original form but im not gonna step them here.
Before you start installing something like this on your system you should start reading the information given by sir @FBConan on the first page.

Enabling the windows update services is a way for the functions to work proper on the windows, as I said before, don't ask me, ask Microsoft why its like that.
If you disable windows update service... functions wont work as they were intended to work, language, xbox etc.

I recommend you trying his latest build;

(Edit: Windows Update service on this OS is not Windows Update downloads, its for the windows functions and not for downloading updates!}

leirax0809

Banned
Downloaded
4.3 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thank You for this Nice and Neat OS !
Keep it Up ! :h:

wawe123

Downloaded
13.5 GB
Uploaded
427.1 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
i love this build alot...it gave my old pc a new life.....but i cant download anything from windows store for some reason
is there a fix for that ?

ahmadali2020

Banned
Downloaded
18.1 GB
Uploaded
19.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I've been using this wonderful version for about three months and everything in it is great, but I face one problem that I have not found a solution for, and I hope someone can help me solve it
The problem is that after installing the network, I shared some folders, but when I try to open them from another device, they do not open and this message appears Although I went into the sharing advanced and chose to allow access to all , and the only folder that opens with me from another device is the :- Users
Q928ZU.jpg

Q92fTn.jpg

k3rb3r05

Downloaded
10.5 GB
Uploaded
70.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you. Was looking for a gamer's OS.

rey110213

Downloaded
23.5 GB
Uploaded
111.8 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
can I use my fingerprint. If yes, then how?

lxdelxqt

Downloaded
3.9 GB
Uploaded
1.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you for this awesome build, really appreciate you and @Hiddenbars effort doing this. It's my daily driver now :D

narcisaariz

Downloaded
15 GB
Uploaded
796.7 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thankyou So Much Sir This is Nice! Thanks For THis Build

jonaid576

Downloaded
6.1 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you very much. Works perfectly.

Downloaded
19.7 GB
Uploaded
6.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
awesome build... thank you Sir Conan and keep it up

Downloaded
133.5 GB
Uploaded
215.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
i have an issue, after installing this OS and installing Google Chrome in the 'tools' after restarting it runs personalization on google chrome and it is too long to wait.

Rasoir0591

Downloaded
8 GB
Uploaded
9.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
STEP 3:
Run the Shortcut ISLC
**Make sure you check the all the boxes where the red dots show on the picture below**

After checking the marked boxes, also change the 'Wanted Timer Resolution' value to 0.50 then click Start

There is'nt image. Can You reupload it or what should I check?

My RAM usage is huge (about 1,5 - 2 GB) after fresh instalation. Did I made something wrong?

Last edited:

Chakalzito

Downloaded
15 GB
Uploaded
1.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
How i put Task Manager and Notepad in "Black Mode"?

Aldochav

Downloaded
12.3 GB
Uploaded
14 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
hello, is there a way to re enable shortcut icons? hard to notice when a shortcut is NO an actual file

aliong

Downloaded
129.6 GB
Uploaded
48.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
this what iam looking for. thanks man

burna