Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 10 Pro 1909.657 [x64] Lite - February 2020 [TeamOS]

velenson

Downloaded
35.9 GB
Uploaded
43 GB
Ratio
I Have been using this build to work on videos and perform some high end tasks and It's smooth. Last night I had a problem in installing zoom, but that is not a big issue. Given my PC Specs, this build is Smooth; For gaming and Graphic related activity. :) I love this build.

yuan11

Downloaded
435.7 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
oh that's right 2 months ago i installed this lite build & still kickin'

i installed special force thailand and working smoothly.

abulweew

Downloaded
12.8 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
thank you ... this window has nice specifications ... Am downloading it now .... :clap::clap:

good job man ..... thank you:clap::clap:

Etherium007

Downloaded
6.9 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Can people stop remove Windows store! We all know it's crap but the intel drivers need the control panel (intel command center) to change any driver settings.

MangKepweng

Downloaded
25 GB
Uploaded
15.2 GB
Ratio
Hi everyone, is bluetooth functions very well or it was removed? i'm using bluetooth for airpods but if anyone have alternative solution, please give me. It didn't answer from some discussions here and i'm just deciding if i'm gonna use this or not. Thanks.

PS. Everything you need from the MS Store have alternatives but of course, its not Microsoft, so its okay that it was removed.

juanamm

Downloaded
614.8 MB
Uploaded
84.5 GB
Ratio
Hi everyone, is bluetooth functions very well or it was removed? i'm using bluetooth for airpods but if anyone have alternative solution, please give me. It didn't answer from some discussions here and i'm just deciding if i'm gonna use this or not. Thanks.

PS. Everything you need from the MS Store have alternatives but of course, its not Microsoft, so its okay that it was removed.
In a previous question, the author did not guarantee that it works.

mazansalama

Downloaded
5.2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
If the Arabic language is added to the keyboard, it will be much better ⁦❤

MangKepweng

Downloaded
25 GB
Uploaded
15.2 GB
Ratio
In a previous question, the author did not guarantee that it works.

Just an update, bluetooth still works well but what I don't like is you can't use your personal picture in login screen.

golamrabby188

Downloaded
6.2 GB
Uploaded
8 GB
Ratio
Can anyone tell me how to install messenger app in this ?.. windows store store is not available..

MangKepweng

Downloaded
25 GB
Uploaded
15.2 GB
Ratio
In settings. Pick something from your collection
Nah that does not work due to some changes in registry but I'm able to work with by fixing directly to registry.

Can anyone tell me how to install messenger app in this ?.. windows store store is not available..
MS Store was removed from this os, so download another messenger app from google.

GIO111

Downloaded
14.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Hi everyone excellent work I managed to set Italian language and keyboard works very well however great job