Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 10 Pro 20H1 v.2004.19041.207 x64 EN-US Slim 20th April 2020

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
331 (350)
Member for 10 years
you must remember that this is an initiated version you will surely have some errors

dmjohn0x

Downloaded
54.4 GB
Uploaded
885.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
you must remember that this is an initiated version you will surely have some errors
I understand that. I just saw that the screenshots showed the Xbox App being installed, so I assumed im doing something wrong, though Ive re-read everything here and found no fix. So I thought I'd post and ask for help.

Ethan66

Banned
Downloaded
42.9 GB
Uploaded
17.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
So 20th is a preview edition? I'm using for almost a week had absolutely no problems, (browsing, programs, remote desktop) the 14th edge always had slowdowns because of dns when opening websites, this version has no issues at all, at least for what I have used, and installed on two machines.

To turn on windows update and Microsoft office used gpedit.msc to address a policy to enable them and it worked.

How can u improve even further this windows 10. Everything works as it should, I appreciate removing that search box that usually lies next to the start button really hate that feature.

Thanks

Downloaded
22.8 GB
Uploaded
7.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Am wondering whether this can be a daily driver? And hope there isn't any suspicious hidden software it this package. Need help!

satheeshks

Downloaded
420.5 GB
Uploaded
151.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Great share. Thank you ?

zagalia

Downloaded
9.5 GB
Uploaded
7.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
downloading! will seed after. thanks for sharing!

danielbintang

Downloaded
21.9 GB
Uploaded
6.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
i have midlow spec laptop, with this Windows 10 slim version, my laptop can run pretty smooth, less CPU usage, less RAM usage, very suitable for gaming laptop (more RAM & CPU load for gaming). Also epic problem with Win Defender & Cortana is gone, no more headache lol, no registry problem, no problem with installing apps or games. For playing 4K video is also great...for NET 3.5 u can install it manually in windows features with windows updates (i also do that). Thank u so much for this Windows 10 version.

faizanksk

Banned
Downloaded
10.8 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
1 for install net framework you must first install it via the control panel and after the tweak.
2 Defender in menu ease of acces
still couldnt find defender ,can u please be more specific

danielbintang

Downloaded
21.9 GB
Uploaded
6.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
once removed cant get it back...use strong antivirus and secondary antivirus as well to get a strong shield from malware and viruses.
@faizanksk u should read this bro....it's already removed...

faizanksk

Banned
Downloaded
10.8 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
suggest some lite antivirus
@faizanksk u should read this bro....it's already removed...
e

dmjohn0x

Downloaded
54.4 GB
Uploaded
885.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
So 20th is a preview edition? I'm using for almost a week had absolutely no problems, (browsing, programs, remote desktop) the 14th edge always had slowdowns because of dns when opening websites, this version has no issues at all, at least for what I have used, and installed on two machines.

To turn on windows update and Microsoft office used gpedit.msc to address a policy to enable them and it worked.

How can u improve even further this windows 10. Everything works as it should, I appreciate removing that search box that usually lies next to the start button really hate that feature.

Thanks

Do you know what needs to be enabled in gpedit to enable Windows update? I'd actually prefer it being disabled... but I need to enable it just long enough to install Games Pass. =/

feraoune5

Downloaded
17.6 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Nice copy of Windows Thank you very much

faizanksk

Banned
Downloaded
10.8 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Do you know what needs to be enabled in gpedit to enable Windows update? I'd actually prefer it being disabled... but I need to enable it just long enough to install Games Pass. =/
yeah please tell how to enable it from gpedit

xikopxD

Downloaded
22.2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Good to everyone, when it comes to suspending the team with any game started (any game) it never ends up suspending (I leave the game minimized) I don't know if someone would pass that on to them.
Any solution or any modification to be able to solve the problem?

PS: With normal applications (browser, office, etc.) it suspends normal.

dmjohn0x

Downloaded
54.4 GB
Uploaded
885.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Any help with getting Game Pass working like is shown in the screenshots would be absolutely amazing. Ive been trying to get it installed for nearly a week now, to no avail.

This screenshot shows GamePass working:
PQ6Bjm.jpg

But how? It doesnt seem possible to install on this build.

Last edited by a moderator:

batela

Downloaded
42.4 GB
Uploaded
23.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
After several tries, this is the only OS that permits the installation of Ledge of Legends.
Thanks a lot.
But I would like to install a new keyboard Layout, not US or RUS.
How can I install a new keyboard layout?

Thanks again for your support.

New keyboard added. Sorry for the noise.

niskarto

Downloaded
119.4 GB
Uploaded
63.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank's

xfadecold

Downloaded
20.8 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Since the version was just released, I thought it wouldn't be very stable, but after installing it, my mind changed.I have been using it for 3 weeks. Game performance is good for me. Good job, thank you very much.

dmjohn0x

Downloaded
54.4 GB
Uploaded
885.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Please, can anyone assist us in getting Game Pass (Xbox App) to run on this build? Im so damned confused. Were the screenshots of it running a lie?

Sveto

Downloaded
130.4 GB
Uploaded
20 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
This is really a great release. It is working flawlessly. I wish there was a 32bit version of this.