Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 10 Pro 20H1 v.2004.19041.207 x64 EN-US Slim 20th April 2020

shain

Downloaded
43.4 GB
Uploaded
133.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
How do I modify the Group policies that have been set into the Win 10 version

Gollapudi

No time for myself due to work load
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.1 TB
Uploaded
430.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
843 (830)
Member for 7 years
How do I modify the Group policies that have been set into the Win 10 version
Windows + R or start menu - click run - type gpedit.msc and search what policy to be disabled or enabled

shain

Downloaded
43.4 GB
Uploaded
133.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Could there be a list of applied Group Policy changes?

Babyjoseph

Downloaded
28.6 GB
Uploaded
12 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
thanks for sharing paps

Gollapudi

No time for myself due to work load
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.1 TB
Uploaded
430.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
843 (830)
Member for 7 years
Could there be a list of applied Group Policy changes?
i think its not possible because the author didnt mentioned nowhere wherever he released ...see when your important services broke go to google and search for that specific service and enable it..like that soon

boodacm

Downloaded
28.1 GB
Uploaded
55.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Been using for a while now, has anyone else had issues with explorer crashing every so often.

MrZeb

Downloaded
173.6 GB
Uploaded
3.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hi,

Thanks for sharing @Gollapudi :rock:

Lets see if the good comments I read about this release are deserved :)

danielbintang

Downloaded
21.9 GB
Uploaded
6.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I have said before, this was a great release...but, i found that the option for "close or open laptop lid" in power option is not working...when i choose "do nothing" in close or open laptop lid and i did close then open my laptop lid, the windows start flickering non stop when i try to open "this PC",and also when i gettin to any folder it cannot showing any folder or file...to stop that i have to restart my laptop, and when i do it like that again it start flickering again...in previous build its never done that before...is there anyone having the same problem??

Sveto

Downloaded
130.4 GB
Uploaded
20 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I have said before, this was a great release...but, i found that the option for "close or open laptop lid" in power option is not working...when i choose "do nothing" in close or open laptop lid and i did close then open my laptop lid, the windows start flickering non stop when i try to open "this PC",and also when i gettin to any folder it cannot showing any folder or file...to stop that i have to restart my laptop, and when i do it like that again it start flickering again...in previous build its never done that before...is there anyone having the same problem??
I don't have it on a laptop, so can't be sure, but from what the author has removed I doubt you would get such a problem. Maybe it is related to 20H1 bug. I wish there was a x86 version with the exact same slimming & modifications. It is soooo solid.

thiefmage12

Downloaded
14.2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
downloaded.. very nice themes and OS.. thank you so much

danielbintang

Downloaded
21.9 GB
Uploaded
6.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I don't have it on a laptop, so can't be sure, but from what the author has removed I doubt you would get such a problem. Maybe it is related to 20H1 bug. I wish there was a x86 version with the exact same slimming & modifications. It is soooo solid.
yeah agreed...this release is much faster & much better with a few minor problem for a slim release than any previous release. The only problem for now is this "Close & Open Lid" option in Power Plan setting for laptop....i suspect that it has problem with the power plan registry...i tried to tweak the registry power plan but no avail ...note that: i already reinstall & redownload this release a few times and the problem still occurs, the only remedy that i find, is to end task the windows explorer and then run new task the windows explorer, in normal condition it should not be like that. Using close lid laptop mode is convenience for connecting to another display & using wireless or bluetooth peripherals....i hope the author can give enlighment for this small issue. cheers

dmjohn0x

Downloaded
58.5 GB
Uploaded
886.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Has anyone been able to log in to the Xbox app on this build? =( Im trying to sign in to my gamepass account, but it seems impossible with this build. The app tries to popup a window when you go to login, but it instantly disappears without fully loading. Is there a fix for this? Its the only thing keeping me from daily driving this build. =(

Downloaded
16.8 GB
Uploaded
5.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
thank you very much .. excellent work

Downloaded
30.5 GB
Uploaded
6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Great work. Working fine as virtual machine but not tested as physical os.

dallmojah

Downloaded
24.4 GB
Uploaded
9.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thanks SO MUCH!

Downloaded
46.5 GB
Uploaded
137.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Its a nice Windows 10 Pro , almost untouched and slim free of fat, its just perfect I still using this version, I am tired to see , Windows Galaxy Note, Windows DragonBall, WIndows Pixi, Windows 10 95, windows 10 ME and such stuff make boring . the best customization it is the one that you can customize in a solid installation. Thanks @Gollapudi

MindHonor

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
79.2 GB
Uploaded
1.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
thanks for this upload bro