Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 10 Pro 21H1 (CompactLite) 19043.1023

elfares2007

Banned
Downloaded
183.2 MB
Uploaded
4.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
nice bro keep it up thanks

Downloaded
3.2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
excellent work dear developer....the only issue i am facing now is with intel graphics driver (core 2 duo T6400). i have have tried almost all available drivers but unfortunately none of them worked. Because of video driver issue i am unable to connect my laptop with external monitor...plz help me...

Last edited:

ramlah

Downloaded
12.2 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
wow cool bro let me see

halalthoyib

Downloaded
26.3 GB
Uploaded
9.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
excellent work dear developer....the only issue i am facing now is with intel graphics driver (core 2 duo T6400). i have have tried almost all available drivers but unfortunately none of them worked. Because of video driver issue i am unable to connect my laptop with external monitor...plz help me...

tried this advance tips

Download latest video driver from intel (its okay if the latest is in windows 7, vista, or 8 and don't forget in accordance to your system x86 or x64)
intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005733/graphics.html
Extract to your hdd you will find folder names graphics

update display driver manually (you can google or youtube)
Open Device Manager
click display adapter
right click your old display driver
browse my computer for driver computer
Let me pick from a list of available driver on my computer
Have disk...
Browse... (browse to folder graphic) then click a file (***.inf) that show then click open then ok (if a file don't show, then tried other folder)
Pick your new display driver then click next (display driver will install, sometime will blank screen for a while then don't forget to restart when finish)

hope help

Last edited:
Downloaded
3.2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
tried this advance tips

Download latest video driver from intel (its okay if the latest is in windows 7, vista, or 8 and don't forget in accordance to your system x86 or x64)
intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005733/graphics.html
Extract to your hdd you will find folder names graphics

update display driver manually (you can google or youtube)
Open Device Manager
click display adapter
right click your old display driver
browse my computer for driver computer
Let me pick from a list of available driver on my computer
Have disk...
Browse... (browse to folder graphic) then click a file (***.inf) that show then click open then ok (if a file don't show, then tried other folder)
Pick your new display driver then click next (display driver will install, sometime will blank screen for a while then don't forget to restart when finish)

hope help
yes i managed to resolved the issue by following your method...but there is still a trick and that is intel graphics driver exe file doesnt works. i mean it install the drivers with yellow exclamation mark which is of no use. hovering over the 'xxx.inf' from extracted files is the best way to install the driver as you have already described. the exact link for the driver's zip file is " ''.. and thank you so much for the precious help))))

bullet_1174

Downloaded
32.3 GB
Uploaded
119.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Great job! Thanks ! i hope it will install with no hicup! Thanks again!