Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Windows 10 Pro 21H1 x64 w/Office 2021 LTSC

erobbins

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
200.3 GB
Uploaded
4.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks for this! Always am after any Windows install that also has Office. I install as virtual machine right from the iso file on my hard drive. So would I still need the Flashdrive for the Post Install Programs?

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
Thanks for this! Always am after any Windows install that also has Office. I install as virtual machine right from the iso file on my hard drive. So would I still need the Flashdrive for the Post Install Programs?
yes, since the program is located on the flashdrive.

erobbins

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
200.3 GB
Uploaded
4.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
yes, since the program is located on the flashdrive.
I haven't downloaded yet, but will. I DL the iso onto my physical drive and make a virtual Windows install using Vmware Workstation Pro, right from the iso file. Once the install is done then I want to put the extras in the Windows machine. Do I need to put the entire iso on a physical flash drive so I can install the extras? I would think the program is in the iso file and I could install the extras right from the iso on my hard drive. What am I missing?

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
I haven't downloaded yet, but will. I DL the iso onto my physical drive and make a virtual Windows install using Vmware Workstation Pro, right from the iso file. Once the install is done then I want to put the extras in the Windows machine. Do I need to put the entire iso on a physical flash drive so I can install the extras? I would think the program is in the iso file and I could install the extras right from the iso on my hard drive. What am I missing?

nope, just need the ISO inserted somehow. Load it in a CD/DVD emulator if needed. Then go to the \Menu\sources\ssWPI folder. Double click ssWPI.exe and have fun :)

erobbins

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
200.3 GB
Uploaded
4.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
nope, just need the ISO inserted somehow. Load it in a CD/DVD emulator if needed. Then go to the \Menu\sources\ssWPI folder. Double click ssWPI.exe and have fun :)
Thanks got it downloading now.

erobbins

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
200.3 GB
Uploaded
4.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
The setup went without a hitch. VMware Workstation Pro connects the iso file to the virtual cdrom. In fact, even after the install, all the iso files are still on the virtual cd (drive D:). Got the extras installed, what I was able to see. Is there any way to change the dark background and especially black text on a blue highlight with a black background? In other words, the default colors just like Windows 10. It's not that I don't appreciate the colors, it is just more difficult to see it anything. Thanks again for the upload, very nice.

Gowther

Banned
Downloaded
19.5 GB
Uploaded
1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you so much great work ^^ will seed this one

PsyTom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
502.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
such a wonderful OS, nice build, i like it.