Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 10 Pro - Superlite / Compact / x64 / 19043.964 (21H1) (Normal) Fixed

jovaks

Downloaded
190.8 GB
Uploaded
668.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I dont know if is laking something from me but, I cant unpin from the taskbar. It's normal in this version?

The Professor

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31 GB
Uploaded
33.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
44 (46)
Member for 10 years
I dont know if is laking something from me but, I cant unpin from the taskbar. It's normal in this version?
Can't get you what you are unable to unpin

jovaks

Downloaded
190.8 GB
Uploaded
668.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Can't get you what you are unable to unpin
When I pin a app in taskbar, I'm not able to unpin again, just uninstalling the app or other process. Pressing the right button of the mouse to open the possibility of unpin is not working.

Anyway, thank you very much for your work. Apart of what I'm referring about the unpin problem, everything is working amazingly.
thanks again

Alex Jorge

Downloaded
5.1 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Sorry my sincerity. But this infant setup is quite stupid, plus apps or software that won't make sense for windows serious users.
Example: Only experience Windows users will find the way to eliminate the infant theme setup by default, [wish is a big mistake for sharing software considerations]
Then the very own Infant theme software will ask you to WINDOWS FSCAN recovery wish automatically will create the greatest conflict ever with the all ready moded setup
and total instability since windows try complete list recovery from original Microsoft FULL OS standard, and that with the luck to have a nice hardware because if you have old laptops you are done for good. Surprise me that LITE and COMPACT modding are mainly made for old laptop in general. But the modder seem to be a happy clicker, so the POWER SETUP is almost empty, so bye-bye Laptop necessary power setup like Close Lib and Hibernation wish is a headache make it work [if this is the version who still has it] the Ghost tool box is not very good activating Hibernation. And why in the name of God any serious modder will leave Internet Explorer as only Browser? And not active Net framework 3.5? You have no idea the trouble you got after FSCAN and NET framework 3.5 popups! Or trying to find missing Windows Defender if you install it without it. How big can be the file size of the new screen capture image clip? I mean the modder have to think about others when start his click elimination frenzy attack.

Sorry my sincerity and literally I'm telling the truth. It may upset non-mature self-criticism peoples but, How can you do better if you are doing something wrong while not allowed anyone to tell you?

I recommend a Folder with optional software located in the desktop, including all infant themes you want, heck even 3d junior icons if you wish, and the MOST ESSENTIAL "TinyWall" so you can block Microsoft license inspection and mandatory updates and PLEASE ELIMINATE INTERNET EXPLORER.

So here is my punch line:
Like I say above that is a serious Windows User know this: What value all this setup and tweak, if you still left untouched TASK SCHEDULE?, did the modder know that Task Schedule by itself will restore to original standard and report to Microsoft every single thing about you computer?... Meaning that everything will go back to Microsoft standard not to mention that if you install with defender option everything black listed by Microsoft or tagged with Black listed names like Medicines, Medicines etc. will be corrupted and reported to Microsoft.

Last edited:

Krakenn

Downloaded
56.2 GB
Uploaded
83.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I Wonder when GhostSepctre will release the latest build
@The Professor , Is there any news regarding this ?
Edit: someone said on Sunday.

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
232.6 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
I Wonder when GhostSepctre will release the latest build
@The Professor , Is there any news regarding this ?
Edit: someone said on Sunday.
nope not yet ... wait and you will see when the new one is here .

abo habiba

Downloaded
26 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank Thank You so much !

shba7x

Downloaded
317.9 GB
Uploaded
171.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks your update .. thanks thanks thanks

Weslay972

Downloaded
128.7 GB
Uploaded
53.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hello,
Thank you very much for this windows.
Have one question : How to autologon the administrator account?

alfox23

Banned
Downloaded
11.9 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
many thanks sa magandang windows 10 edition

songokiu

Downloaded
8.8 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
thank you professor, you is da best

cozzy

Downloaded
47.6 GB
Uploaded
236.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Looking forward to trying this ,thank you looks great.

madebyalex01

Downloaded
11.1 GB
Uploaded
533.5 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thank you for update prof

DarksiderX