Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Windows 10 Pro Version 2004 Build 19041.572 x64 EN-US Oct. 2020 ESD -=TeamOS=-

Dark Wolf

Windows Updater/PC junkie
Administrator
Downloaded
689.3 GB
Uploaded
12.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
What is ESD means ? Is it like the original ? And what is the differences with other ? Thanks. Sorry im newbie.
ESD stands for Electronic Software Download, it's also a type of compression Microsoft uses on the main install.wim file when you download Windows as an upgrade. Otherwise, it's normally a WIM file which is slightly larger. The ISO's I have direct from Microsoft all contain install.wim files and multiple editions contained within them. I update them with latest updates from MS, remove all but Pro edition, activate it and compress it using ESD compression saving space. If I left it as a WIM file, it would be much larger than it is. I hope this is a clear enough explanation. :emo:

elzking

Downloaded
38 GB
Uploaded
89 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
ESD stands for Electronic Software Download, it's also a type of compression Microsoft uses on the main install.wim file when you download Windows as an upgrade. Otherwise, it's normally a WIM file which is slightly larger. The ISO's I have direct from Microsoft all contain install.wim files and multiple editions contained within them. I update them with latest updates from MS, remove all but Pro edition, activate it and compress it using ESD compression saving space. If I left it as a WIM file, it would be much larger than it is. I hope this is a clear enough explanation. :emo:
Thank you for the explanation. Thank you for your great job.

Can i remove or change the logo in the system properties ?

Dark Wolf

Windows Updater/PC junkie
Administrator
Downloaded
689.3 GB
Uploaded
12.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus

Through the creation of a proper registry file, you can change it to whatever you want. To do it, search google for how to do it as I can't tell you how to modify it. Info is easily found on how to do it.

elzking

Downloaded
38 GB
Uploaded
89 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Through the creation of a proper registry file, you can change it to whatever you want. To do it, search google for how to do it as I can't tell you how to modify it. Info is easily found on how to do it.
Okay. Thank you.
And thank you foryour great job again.

elzking

Downloaded
38 GB
Uploaded
89 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Can you help me, how to get best all of my driver required for my laptop ?

SiteWizard

Retired Veterans
Downloaded
175 GB
Uploaded
11.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus

Okay. Thank you.
And thank you foryour great job again.
Can you help me, how to get best all of my driver required for my laptop ?
Consider to fix your ratio bro
Ok wat i see here is first you ask things to our admin and then you point to the rules to another member ...
please STOP that / this you are NO STAFF .... so Stop to point other Members to the rules ... that is our job ...