Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Windows 10 Pro Version 2004 Build 19041.572 x64 EN-US Oct. 2020 ESD -=TeamOS=-

elzking

Downloaded
41.7 GB
Uploaded
89.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Screenshot :

Hello, i just install this OS. Is it safe to delete that setup.iss ? What is that inetpub folder ? And is it safe to delete that inetpub folder ?
Thank you.

Dark Wolf

Windows Updater
Administrator
Downloaded
732.7 GB
Uploaded
13 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Screenshot :

Hello, i just install this OS. Is it safe to delete that setup.iss ? What is that inetpub folder ? And is it safe to delete that inetpub folder ?
Thank you.
It should be ok to delete both items.

Socheat Hack

Downloaded
18.9 GB
Uploaded
5.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
why can't I download software with torrent link after completing register?

burakyasar1

Downloaded
13.8 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Hi, I have just installed this version but it shows windows edition as Enterprise. But i didn't select anything about it during the setup. How can i fix it?
Thanks

Dark Wolf

Windows Updater
Administrator
Downloaded
732.7 GB
Uploaded
13 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Hi, I have just installed this version but it shows windows edition as Enterprise. But i didn't select anything about it during the setup. How can i fix it?
Thanks
How... exactly did you do that? This edition is Pro...

Did you have Enterprise previously installed and you installed this as an upgrade? The only way to have this as Pro edition is to do a clean install.
Burn this iso to a flashdrive and boot to it. Reformat your HDD and clean install this edition. It will then show as Pro Edition once you are done.

burakyasar1

Downloaded
13.8 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
How... exactly did you do that? This edition is Pro...

Did you have Enterprise previously installed and you installed this as an upgrade? The only way to have this as Pro edition is to do a clean install.
Burn this iso to a flashdrive and boot to it. Reformat your HDD and clean install this edition. It will then show as Pro Edition once you are done.
Hi Dark Wolf thanks for the reply. Yes i have reformatted the hard drive and did clean install from flashdrive. I took a screenshot but forum is now allowing me to add picture. But it shows the system as Enterprise.
Previously I tried By Nicky 's All in one Windows 10 setup. But setup didn't ask me which editon to be installed also. It installed Home edition automatically . I think it is about my system. Because i tried both setups on another laptop and this problem didn't occured on that. I am using UEFI Bios on Alienware 17R5.

Dark Wolf

Windows Updater
Administrator
Downloaded
732.7 GB
Uploaded
13 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Hi Dark Wolf thanks for the reply. Yes i have reformatted the hard drive and did clean install from flashdrive. I took a screenshot but forum is now allowing me to add picture. But it shows the system as Enterprise.
Previously I tried By Nicky 's All in one Windows 10 setup. But setup didn't ask me which editon to be installed also. It installed Home edition automatically . I think it is about my system. Because i tried both setups on another laptop and this problem didn't occured on that. I am using UEFI Bios on Alienware 17R5.
Please provide screenshots of everything, because it sounds like you are running this over your previous system.
Upload screenshots to lookimg then post the links here.

burakyasar1

Downloaded
13.8 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Please provide screenshots of everything, because it sounds like you are running this over your previous system.
Upload screenshots to lookimg then post the links here.
Hi Dark Wolf,

Please see screenshots here :

I definetely erased all partitions on the HDD then created new partition and performed a clean install. If you still have a doubt about it I can repeat it and record a video from begining to the end :)

Actually it is not a problem for me that windows editon shows as Enterprise in the properties. I am still happy with this release of you because it works flawless. I just wanted to give you a feedback.

Thanks

Dark Wolf

Windows Updater
Administrator
Downloaded
732.7 GB
Uploaded
13 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Hi Dark Wolf,

Please see screenshots here :

I definetely erased all partitions on the HDD then created new partition and performed a clean install. If you still have a doubt about it I can repeat it and record a video from begining to the end :)

Actually it is not a problem for me that windows editon shows as Enterprise in the properties. I am still happy with this release of you because it works flawless. I just wanted to give you a feedback.

Thanks
I'm still unclear as to how you managed to install Enterprise instead of Pro from the ISO I released as no one else has reported that.
Every ISO I create, I test in a VM to ensure that everything works as intended. I also check to make sure it's the intended Edition, in this case Pro as that Edition is the most used Edition here.
I take screenshots of install progress and while it's running, as proof that it installs and runs properly without issues. I also take them to prove the Edition released here.
I guess as long as it runs well for you, and you are happy with it, then all is ok then. :)