Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Windows 10 PRO x64 With office 2021 Both Activated April 2022 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phrankie

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
326.4 GB
Uploaded
619.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
101 (100)
Member for 2 years
QxUlPj.jpg

DESCRIPTION

WINDOWS 10 PRO incl.Office 2021 APRIL 2022 is a powerful and comprehensive Windows operating system developed by Microsoft Corporations which comes loaded with advanced tools and amazing features offering a more efficient and flexible workflow. It is a handy application which provides a wide range of useful functions, and services to help you run your computer and its resources in a professional way. It enables users to install their desired applications and tools for performing their required tasks easily. It is a multi-purpose OS which enables users to design, develop and process various types of projects such as School, Engineers, Office, and more. The program offers a simple and intuitive interface allowing the users to install their desired applications without any difficulty. It also includes a fully-functional Start Menu that can easily be accessed by right-clicking the Start button. Also, the installation of the OS is pretty straightforward, you can simply create a bootable USB with the OS in it and boot it from Boot options and start installation.

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

Processor : 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC).
• RAM : 4 gigabyte (GB).
• Storage : 64 GB or larger storage device Note: See below under “More information on storage space to keep Windows 11 up-to-date” for more details.
• System firmware : UEFI, Secure Boot capable. Check here for information on how your PC might be able to meet this requirement.
• TPM : Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0. Check here for instructions on how your PC might be enabled to meet this requirement.
• Graphics card : Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver.
• Display : High definition (720p) display that is greater than 9” diagonally, 8 bits per color channel

SCREENSHOTS

QxUtho.png

QxUCjH.png

QxUWIV.png

INSTALLATION

- Rufus is the key to be 100% successful
- Enjoy!

PRE-INSTALLED
* Cumulative Update
* NET Framework 3.5
* Cumulative Update for
* NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8:
* Chrome
* Winrar
* 7Zip
* Vlc
* Winamp
* Office 2021
* Notepad++

DOWNLOAD HERE

problemathic

Downloaded
4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
can i ask the file size of the iso? i cant view it in the link so that i can determine if my usb is enough because for now i only have a 8gb drive

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
can i ask the file size of the iso? i cant view it in the link so that i can determine if my usb is enough because for now i only have a 8gb drive
The Googledrive page says 5.5GB

problemathic

Downloaded
4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
The Googledrive page says 5.5GB
thank you so much! im looking the link only on android phone maybe thats why i cant view the file size. thank you so much! much appreciated!!

Mihring Fapa

Downloaded
132.4 GB
Uploaded
341.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
What is its Winver version ?

PsyTom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
502.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thank you for sharing it with us.

ImSerenity

Downloaded
8.9 GB
Uploaded
2.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
can i update this os?

Phrankie

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
326.4 GB
Uploaded
619.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
101 (100)
Member for 2 years
can i update this os?
Yes I do, I mean yes you can update it😊

verzion32

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I don't know where went wrong but some did not work as expected on my testing...
Office 2021 - got not genuine after a few hours. The Medicines did set it as LTSC
Defender is locked - Managed to remove the tamper protection to remove Defender but why was it admin locked in the first place?
OS - seems stable and first memory footprint size is 1.5GB (after removing defender) where no extra apps where installed though I removed M$ Teams.

popsicle2

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
63.7 GB
Uploaded
11.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thank you so much! im looking the link only on android phone maybe thats why i cant view the file size. thank you so much! much appreciated!!
Hello everyone,
BTW, it supposed to be write in the description ! (its not)

popsicle2

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
63.7 GB
Uploaded
11.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hello everyone,
I receive this error: "FATAL: No bootable medium found! System halted." (With Oracle VM)
CAPTURE HERE:
🤔

Yoosijin26

Banned
Downloaded
162.5 GB
Uploaded
224.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
THANKS KEEP ON SHARING ty ty

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Super Moderator
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
51 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
248 (256)
Member for 7 years
@Phrankie can you update or should I trash it???

thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.