Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Windows 10 Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purge

Downloaded
28 GB
Uploaded
1.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I know this might sound like a silly question, really love your services! but i recently purchased Windows 10 Pro For real, is there any way to remove TeamOS Medicines on my computer :p?

It just occured to me one day, that i really liked windows and wanted to buy it, and now im not sure how to get it back to its own state as of "Uncracked" I mean, im really sure this is an obscure question but is there any way for me to get it back to "Default"?

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Unless I understood you wrong, you just need to format the disk and install your new windows with your new license. Windows dont exactly have a Medicines but rather, a custom made license to trick them that they are legit.

BarryXDAOT

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
28.5 GB
Uploaded
5.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 5 years
just format your OS drive where u installed old OS.... and install original one

Purge

Downloaded
28 GB
Uploaded
1.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
what i meant, i actually purchased a license key, that i activated before i did anything with my c drive, i just wanted to make sure i could go around the Reinstall thing about my operating system to get it back to default anyway? if that makes sense... sorry if i write bad, i'm really really sleepy :p

BarryXDAOT

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
28.5 GB
Uploaded
5.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 5 years
what i meant, i actually purchased a license key, that i activated before i did anything with my c drive, i just wanted to make sure i could go around the Reinstall thing about my operating system to get it back to default anyway? if that makes sense... sorry if i write bad, i'm really really sleepy :p
dude u just do format your system and download official windows file from Microsoft website, boot it and install and activate it with your key. easy . you're good to go

Purge

Downloaded
28 GB
Uploaded
1.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
appreciated mate! i knew it was a stupid question.... well atleast my pro key is still usable after i screwed myself over by entering it into the "Real" Os from The epic "Team-OS"? hahaha

And also, really love all of the support! Awesome community, epic coders!

Last edited by a moderator:

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
The installation key is bound with your hardware IDs (disc/cpu/Gcard/Mobo) so as long as you didn't change your PC you are good to use it. And no it wasn't a stupid question. Since you got your answer, time to close the thread.

BarryXDAOT

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
28.5 GB
Uploaded
5.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 5 years
appreciated mate! i knew it was a stupid question.... well atleast my pro key is still usable after i screwed myself over by entering it into the "Real" Os from The epic "Team-OS"? hahaha

And also, really love all of the support! Awesome community, epic coders!
;) You can use that key many times on your own system even after formatting it.. Yeah TeamOS community is awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.