- 110.3 GB
- 7.7 TB
- Upload Count
- 65 (66)
It could be due to incorrect settings or missing/corrupt drivers or missing updates.Why Does My Computer Turn on by Itself After Shutdown? And How to update this windows? Thank you
I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.
- Go to, Settings. Then System. Then click on Power and Sleep.
- Click on Additional power settings. Then "Choose what the power button does".
- Click on Change Settings. Finally unclick "Turn on fast start up".
- Save Settings.
Power troubleshooter will automatically fix some common issues with Power Plans. Run the Power troubleshooter to adjust your computer's power settings. The Power troubleshooter checks things like your computer's timeout settings, which determine how long the computer waits before turning off the monitor display or entering sleep mode. Adjusting these settings can help you conserve power and extend your computer's battery life.
- Press Windows Logo Key+X then click on Search option.
- Type Troubleshooting.
- Select Troubleshooting and click on System and Security.
- Click on Power and follow the onscreen steps.