Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Windows 11 23H2 (22631.2361) | Genuine Microsoft Multi Edition ISO

jack306

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
185.2 GB
Uploaded
576.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Quick question this is a multi-edition does it come with Enterprise?
No worries I just read the description sorry for the question.

julienmarie

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you very much for this file Windows.

Daki021

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
269.2 GB
Uploaded
2.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Just a small tip for everyone who allready have a win 11 22H2 installed and want to go on 23H2.
All You need to do is to download KB5030310 from MS catalog site install that KB, restart PC, run updates from win and that is it :)

julienmarie

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Just a small tip for everyone who allready have a win 11 22H2 installed and want to go on 23H2.
All You need to do is to download KB5030310 from MS catalog site install that KB, restart PC, run updates from win and that is it :)

FALSE
I tried and Windows 11 stays on 22H2. Sorry.

Lurio

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
63.1 GB
Uploaded
395.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years

Hi,
googling this "KB5030310" update, found that it is not a version update from 22H2 to 23H2. It is a "known bug fix" Medicines from the previous release build of 22H2 (OS build 22621.xxxx).

Greetz.

Matt77

Downloaded
149.8 GB
Uploaded
9.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Downloaded using 2nd links, does not allow me to choose version. Install Home by default. Secure boot disabled/enabled no difference. Is there a workaround? I unplugged my rj45 still nothing. Used rufus and poweriso same result. Any help appreciated.

FBConan

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
38.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
151 (118)
Member for 3 years
@FBConan . the first batch of links are not actually allowed, I do suggest either changing them or deleting them please. please see "copied" in from rules list. .... of which you can check up yourself too, https://www.teamos.xyz/threads/rules-and-guidance-for-uploading.186266/
@L3GI0N5 The forum rules do allow uploaders to use Usersdrive for file hosting, as it is not on the banned list.

Its fine for the moment, no need to delete them, some members are allowed.
@FBConan
Don't delete them buddy. :)
I think @L3GI0N5 meant well. just didn't have full comprehension of the rules. I'll keep the links up, thanks @Jerry_Xristos - btw your wallpaper with the clown is Super Creepy!

Downloaded using 2nd links, does not allow me to choose version. Install Home by default. Secure boot disabled/enabled no difference. Is there a workaround? I unplugged my rj45 still nothing. Used rufus and poweriso same result. Any help appreciated.

How can I select specific editions of Windows during Windows Setup using a Genuine Microsoft ISO?
Doing the following will give you the ability to see and choose from all 11 available editions included in this Genuine ISO During Windows Setup.

• Open Notepad, and type the following (Or copy and paste the following 2 lines):
[Channel]
Retail

• Then save the text file as 'ei.cfg' (make sure it is ei.cfg, NOT ei.cfg.txt)
• Then write this Genuine ISO to USB with Rufus, and copy the text file you created (ei.cfg) to the
SOURCES folder on the USB Drive that you created with Rufus. Now when you boot from the USB Drive after adding the ei.cfg text file to the sources folder, you will be able to see, and choose from all 11 available editions present in this ISO.

Note: Genuine Microsoft ISO's don't include the 'ei.cfg' text file, and as such, will generally automatically select the edition best suited for your PC. Adding the text file to the sources folder changes this behavior, and gives you the opportunity to select any edition you would like to install.

QehUXA.png

Last edited:

Marbles

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
228.3 GB
Uploaded
39.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you, looking forward to trying out your fine share, appreciated.

Downloaded
30.8 GB
Uploaded
79.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thank you for the effort, superb.

HakeemAA

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
8.3 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thanks for this good ISO file

Need One link downloads

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
365 (416)
Member for 9 years
Thanks for this good ISO file

Need One link downloads
Just take what offered here.
Our builders/uploaders spent too much time/work.

Mohammad Umar

Downloaded
2.6 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
tpm 2.0 bypass h k nai