Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Windows 11 and mapped drives. How to copy and paste from a mapped drive on windows 11 to the c:\ drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad_Blake1

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Windows 11 and mapped drives. How to copy and paste from a mapped drive on windows 11 to the c:\ drive?
I upgraded my Windows 10 laptop recently to Windows 11 only to find out that I can no longer copy and paste from any of my mapped drives to the C:\ partition of Windows 11. Even after reverting back to Windows 10, I'm still no longer able to do this. I'm now faced with having to first copy from the mapped drive and paste to a flash drive plugged into my usb port then copy and paste from there to my C:\ drive. Does anybody know how to fix this issue? Do any of the Windows 11 x64 images presented on this site already have a fix applied for this?

PsyTom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
502.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Check your inbox for the Share Permissions and How to Map a Network Drive in Windows 11.

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
@Brad_Blake1, in addition to @PsyTom's helpful advice, check out this Microsoft document: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/troubleshoot/windows-server/windows-security/cannot-copy-files-from-mapped-drive-to-local-directory
Good lucky.

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
no activity +30 days, closed, locked and tagged completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.