Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Windows 11 mods 21h2

Status
Not open for further replies.

FastFurious

Banned
Downloaded
28.4 GB
Uploaded
15.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hello. I wanted to ask you to share mods for Windows 11 in version 21h2 and not only 22h2 because not all computers can be compatible with the new version and I would really like to ask you. That's why we have a request section to ask for what we want. I'm begging you, don't block this post. It is important for me. I think I will grant this request. It doesn't have to be now. How will you have time. I would like to add that these are mainly mods for both games and the Internet or for the office, not clean, which is not cut out, just something that is removed, some unnecessary services, processes, something that is not needed and which can have a bad effect on performance, stability, such as : Telemetry, Throttling, Hibernation, usbceip, consolidator, kernel debugging etc. Also something to be added like: Registry tweaks, disk tweaks, system optimization, LZX compression, DirectX Libraries, visual c++, some browser and these other things. The rest is up to you what you would like to add or remove. As in the case of making mods version 23h2 or later, think about updating earlier versions of 22h2 and further until the end of support or in enterprise versions because these versions have longer support. We are waiting patiently and best regards.

Last edited:

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Your right it doesnt and wont be right now, so stay tuned and keep watch.
No one is making stuff on demand so do not repeatedly ask.. Check what we have.. There is plenty

Jerry_Xristos

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
I have already answered to you at
1. Help and Request section https://www.teamos.xyz/threads/windows-mods-21h2.190721/
2. Feedback & Suggestions https://www.teamos.xyz/threads/windows-mods-21h2.190723/
3. Ticket

Have a look here at tutorials section
and here

Status
Not open for further replies.