Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Tech News Windows 11 to get just one major update every year

Microsoft took the wraps off Windows 11 earlier today, and the next version of the OS will ship on new PCs this holiday season and will also be offered as a free upgrade for Windows 10 users. If Microsoft also confirmed today that Windows 10 version 21H2 is coming later this year, the company also announced that Windows 11 will only get one major update every year (via ZDNet).

In recent years, Windows 10 users have gotten used to bi-annual updates in the Spring and the Fall, but Microsoft will do things differently for Windows 11 and that’s probably not a bad thing. Each major update for the Home and Pro editions of Windows 11 will get 24 months of support, while the Enterprise and Education editions of the OS will get 36 months of support.

Microsoft will also service Windows 11 with regular cumulative updates, and the company highlighted today that it has optimized Windows Update on Windows 11 to make patches 40% smaller and make the installation happen in the background. Users have been complaining for years about Windows updates messing with their workflow, but it remains to be seen if Windows 11 updates will be less disruptive.

Windows 11 will have some pretty strict hardware requirements and Windows 10 PCs that don’t have a 64-bit CPU, a TPM 2.0 chip, and a DirectX 12 GPU won’t be able to upgrade. These PCs will need to stay on Windows 10, which will be supported until 2025. We don’t have details about the version 21H2 of Windows 10 coming later this year, but it will likely be another minor update as Microsoft starts to give Windows 11 the priority.

stodal29

Downloaded
3.6 GB
Uploaded
12.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
is a bad thing that microsoft force users to buy new pc ,laptops for TPM 2.0 they are crazy people and hungry for money because shady marketing

Last edited:

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
50 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Curious as to the PC's that don't have an installed TPM 2.0 chip if there'll be a possible software workaround to install and run Windows 11.

RedDove

⭐ VIP
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
118.2 GB
Uploaded
40.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
I wonder the same thing. After the few years we have had, alot of people
cannot afford to buy new anything just so they can run Microsoft 11.
Some are one or two steps away from being homeless or going hungry and we all
know everytime Microsoft comes out with something new they have to make sure
their partners, Microsoft approved places and products, is making money too, so no
matter how powerful your machine may be, there will always be something that does not
work quite right with that version of window.

Yeah, I don't trust them.

As for me, I'd rather keep supporting this site, I trust them and they always make windows
better than anything Microsoft could come up with. I think of it as though they are correcting
alot of MS. mistakes and putting an end to their spying.

:inlove: Thank you TeamOS. :inlove:

stodal29

Downloaded
3.6 GB
Uploaded
12.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I wonder the same thing. After the few years we have had, alot of people
cannot afford to buy new anything just so they can run Microsoft 11.
Some are one or two steps away from being homeless or going hungry and we all
know everytime Microsoft comes out with something new they have to make sure
their partners, Microsoft approved places and products, is making money too, so no
matter how powerful your machine may be, there will always be something that does not
work quite right with that version of window.

Yeah, I don't trust them.

As for me, I'd rather keep supporting this site, I trust them and they always make windows
better than anything Microsoft could come up with. I think of it as though they are correcting
alot of MS. mistakes and putting an end to their spying.

:inlove: Thank you TeamOS. :inlove:

now windows 11 is more spyware telemetry collecting data and more bloatware with android apps run on native windows post processing and others services running in background it seems that microsoft dont care about customers they care about only money and partners to force people to buy new computers and laptops for TPM 2.0 why people dont complain about this it seems that people are easy brainwashed there are 3th 4th haswell intel generation i3 i5 i7 that run very well windows 10 and windows 11 dont forget about old xeon procesor .... dont forget casual users who have old pc with i7 haswell 4790k will stay with windows 10 when end support 2025 because cant upgrade to windows 11 because TPM 2.0

RedDove

⭐ VIP
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
118.2 GB
Uploaded
40.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
now windows 11 is more spyware telemetry collecting data and more bloatware with android apps run on native windows post processing and others services running in background it seems that microsoft dont care about customers they care about only money and partners to force people to buy new computers and laptops for TPM 2.0 why people dont complain about this it seems that people are easy brainwashed there are 3th 4th haswell intel generation i3 i5 i7 that run very well windows 10 and windows 11 dont forget about old xeon procesor .... dont forget casual users who have old pc with i7 haswell 4790k will stay with windows 10 when end support 2025 because cant upgrade to windows 11 because TPM 2.0
Amen, preach it, my friend, I agree with everything you have just written.
Spy/bloatware is now a staple of their products.
I don't think they see people anymore, we are just a bunch of dollar signs, they only care about
companies and people that are their partners, you know, the so called Microsoft approved company
or software. I bet windows 11 is just a small updated windows 10, they just did something different in a way that you
would to have the TPM 2.0 enabled or capabilities in using it. I do not trust them.

You know what I find funny, but also make me a little angry,
people spend their hard earned money to buy their software/system, but it's not ours
not really, they still try to tell you what you can or can't do with it.
I wish more people would realize what's going on and get angry, then flood them with complaints daily
or just refuse buy their OS or anything until they make some big changes.

Preach it, stodal29. :rock::)