Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Windows 11 vs Windows 10 - Is it worth it to upgrade yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RavenStryker

Downloaded
76.1 GB
Uploaded
1.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hello! This is my first thread on this site (I know right? First thread in 5 years!?), so my apologies if this is not in the proper place, and feel free to move it where you need if you must. But the main reason behind this thread is to see if it is truly a good idea to upgrade from Windows 10 21H2 to Windows 11 at this time. I mainly use my PC for gaming, media creation and modeling. Is there a large benefit with going to Windows 11 at this point in time, or is it safe to say that it is still too buggy and not properly optimized enough to be considered a main OS? Ideally I'd like people who have actually experienced both OSes to state their opinions, pros and cons they ran into and if they think now would be a good time, to wait a while, or hold off like it is the plague. Thanks in advance for your time and responses!

Cumulonimbus

Weatherman
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
227.6 GB
Uploaded
1.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (8)
Member for 10 years
I upgraded two years ago

goswami99

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
41.2 GB
Uploaded
758.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
25 (26)
Member for 7 years
I don't think 11 is buggy at all, at least no noteworthy bug has affected me
it's basically just like 10 with rounded corners and wsa support
moreover it will be more performant than 10 if you're using the 12th gen intel cards or newer ssds

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
68.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
368 (420)
Member for 9 years
No needed to start a thread for this one.
Staying in windows 10 or moving in windows 11, I guess its more a personal desicion and not what others have done so far.
Think what are your needs in an everyday use or business if you are using your PC.
You have an old PC or a new one?
You can search at the internet, there are forums for this, you can have a look at MDL projects and appliacations. you will find anything you need there.
I am stiil stuck with windows 10 LTSC and I am happy with this.

I will close the thread because its going to be a chit-chat
Be free to ask anything you want at chit-chat room.
Good luck to whatever you deside.

Status
Not open for further replies.