Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Windows 7 Alienware (x64) V.3 2016 For Vips

Erwin0265

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
61.3 GB
Uploaded
70.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
@TheRain ;
I am hoping this is how you are meant to tag a member on this forum - please excuse me if it's not - I couldn't find a written method (yes, I did search).
Anyway, I recently installed this OS on one of my PC's (still sticking with Win 7 for as long as I can) and everything's good... except for the "Getting Started" screen that pops up immediately after boot.
I spent almost a day Googling and trying all of the suggested methods I could find, but none of them have worked for me - so I'm thinking you may have the "able/disable" command in another location in the registry(?)
I've tried running msconfig , selecting the Start tab, look for something like Microsoft Windows Operating System "ShowWelcomeCenter" and unchecking the box but there is no "Microsoft Windows Operating System" entry:
I also tried looking in the start up programs list but it's not there; system configuration (start up tab) - not there, etc (I tried more than I can now remember so I'm hoping you might be able to let me know where to disable it).
Thanks

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
228.8 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
@Erwin0265 i have removed the hide outside links in your txt...
plese don't do that anymore because it is forbiden !

Erwin0265

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
61.3 GB
Uploaded
70.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Sorry about that; it wasn't until I posted that I realised the Microsoft was hyperlinked (I had copy/pasted the whole sentence with that hyperlink to save some time - looks like it ended up costing more time for us both - again, apologies).
Further to my question to TheRain; I have solved the issue and thought I'd mention it here in case someone else got stuck with the same thing.
Use CCleaner (just download the free portable one - it has a lot more features than most realise) - there's a "Start Up" tab and there is an entry there which disables (or deletes) it. A 2-minute 'fix' for an 8-hour search.
Along the way, I learned a few more tips and tricks & that's what it's all about; learning & having fun (even if said fun is frustrating as hell!).

quetiano

Downloaded
107.3 GB
Uploaded
391.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
As always, awesome stuff , well done !

Bastian1983