Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Windows 7 SP1 Ultimate - Aug 2020 x64 | =-TeamOS-= !-MillerGrey

Cyler

Administrator
Downloaded
129.4 GB
Uploaded
10.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
The individual download links are 1 GB each. Do I have to download all of them and combine them? If yes, how?
Actually, you need to download them all, and once all are finished just decompress the 1st one, and it will decompress all automatically. Just don't change any names of the downloaded files and it will work fine.

okchinmaya

Downloaded
35.3 GB
Uploaded
22 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Actually, you need to download them all, and once all are finished just decompress the 1st one, and it will decompress all automatically. Just don't change any names of the downloaded files and it will work fine.
Thank you. I was guessing that's the case.

Ayyan

Downloaded
22.4 GB
Uploaded
7.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
yes this is good work

Chrisshot9

Downloaded
12 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
I try to install this win 7, but my keyboard, touchpad not working during instalation, any solution please?

DrWindo

Downloaded
241.6 GB
Uploaded
1.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
The integrated drivers make me happy. :D Thank you!

Downloaded
6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Excuse me, is this Windows 7 Lite or just Windows 7 Optimized. Thank you

Forgotten

Downloaded
14 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Install this on my Dell Laptop run fine, but after that always pop up search windows and can't be closed so i have to restart and begin installing driver manually.
The search windows never pop up again, but after awhile, every time after install an application the search windows pop up again and cannot be closed.
The only solution is to restart, then when I'm using the laptop for more than 1-2 hrs the search windows appear again...
I have to re install my laptop back with Windows 7 version March 2019, the stable version so far...

lilith

Downloaded
76.5 GB
Uploaded
298.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
I try to install this win 7, but my keyboard, touchpad not working during instalation, any solution please?
ryzen system? only the 1xxx & 2xxx ryzen cpu work apu excluded to

zeus01

Downloaded
85.6 GB
Uploaded
7.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
all of these drivers included? mmmh sounds good, we will see.

Thanks for sharing :ds:

arcman

Downloaded
8.3 GB
Uploaded
9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Thank you for this amazing work !

iamudit10

Downloaded
9.2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
not working for me in my lenovo laptop total waste in the middle of installation suddenly it comes to install now window...

Hackmau5

Downloaded
96.7 GB
Uploaded
288 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Help please, is there a way to activate windows 7 on gpt?

GoldenEagle54

Downloaded
9.6 GB
Uploaded
15.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
@MillerGrey , Bro. I had installed this build and many other windows 7 builds on my device. I don't know why any of the windows 7 builds are not working.
I've used Rufus to make a bootable device of windows 7 uefi non csm with gpt partition. Installed on a gpt hdd on a separate partition. And yet it gets stuck at Starting windows. All windows 7 builds.
Mine is a HP p077tx. Came in with windows 8.1 but I do have 7 drivers of it. Please help. Thank you.