Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Windows 7 SP1 Ultimate - Aug 2020 x64 | =-TeamOS-= !-MillerGrey

lilith

Downloaded
76.5 GB
Uploaded
298.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
i keep getting google chrome warnings when i download these files "can't download securely"

NENNY

Downloaded
9.4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
@MillerGrey . Pls how do i integrate OEM Logo unto this powerful build of yours. Thanks for the share.

Hackmau5

Downloaded
96.7 GB
Uploaded
288 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Bro can i get the integrated driver file?

jerana

Downloaded
39.6 GB
Uploaded
16.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
thank you for this share, very useful.

boosterok

Downloaded
8 GB
Uploaded
40.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Hi there. I have burned it to flash disk, when I boot with help of F12 from it, it says - EFI, please remove the disk...What is wrong with this OS?

Light_Eater

Verified Member
Downloaded
299.8 GB
Uploaded
9.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Hi there. I have burned it to flash disk, when I boot with help of F12 from it, it says - EFI, please remove the disk...What is wrong with this OS?
Hi @boosterok,
The way you are making a bootable usb drive compare to what your system with the current settings is able to accept is wrong, not the system you downloaded. When you are going to create a bootable usb drive look into section called something like 'Partition scheme' (in Rufus it is called that way) if you choose there 'MBR' your system needs to have a support for EFI enabled in your BIOS. You can go around this problem by going with UEFI, your system should not have a problem with booting from a drive using it.
Good luck @boosterok

leeroy17

Downloaded
3.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
I have not download yet but I want to thank you very much MillerGrey for sharing.

BBQUED

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
link' still good thanks for share bro

anhdoge