Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent + Direct Windows 7 SP1 x86 Super Lite Edition June 2019

Shredder11

Downloaded
10.4 GB
Uploaded
79.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
I've used all kinds of operating system versions over the years to upgrade computers with, but this is one of the absolute best so far! I just used this for the first time, to upgrade my sister's aging Acer Aspire 5612WLMi laptop bought in 2006. I've upgraded the hardware on it years ago (CPU, RAM etc) with barely any difference made to performance, even though on my Thinkpad laptops the same upgrade made a HUGE difference. Anyway I found a solution to add an SSD drive to the old IDE port, and that with your Windows 7 Thin PC has made the boot time go from 2mins to 20secs!!! The whole machine is just purring and so smooth and quick to use for everything. I am truly SHOCKED! Due to the IDE port I thought an SSD would be so bottlenecked, and possibly restricted to UltraDMA Mode 2 (it actually runs in Mode 5 thankfully) that this would be a waste of time, and only result in it being slightly less shitty than before. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS WINDOWS 7 O/S.......MY SISTER IS GOING TO BE SO HAPPY!

Shredder11

Downloaded
10.4 GB
Uploaded
79.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
External links are prohibited, see rules please.
OK thank you I have read them now, although still a bit unclear about this, e.g. can I share the title of a file so long as I do not use a URL? Or am I limited to only linking to exisiting links on TeamOS, or is that also forbidden?

Thanks for you help and apologies for accidentally breaking the rules.

srgaver

Downloaded
30.6 GB
Uploaded
983.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Just tested this...less than 6Gb installed! Amazing!
I also wanted to try VENTOY and worked perfectly with the .iso.
And used THIS to activate (option 3 for this particular case).
Thanks a lot!

jinvested

Downloaded
22.9 GB
Uploaded
12.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
File upload link still works, the other 2 are dead
Thanks for the share :)

Suvam4549

Downloaded
5.1 GB
Uploaded
6.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
I've used all kinds of operating system versions over the years to upgrade computers with, but this is one of the absolute best so far! I just used this for the first time, to upgrade my sister's aging Acer Aspire 5612WLMi laptop bought in 2006. I've upgraded the hardware on it years ago (CPU, RAM etc) with barely any difference made to performance, even though on my Thinkpad laptops the same upgrade made a HUGE difference. Anyway I found a solution to add an SSD drive to the old IDE port, and that with your Windows 7 Thin PC has made the boot time go from 2mins to 20secs!!! The whole machine is just purring and so smooth and quick to use for everything. I am truly SHOCKED! Due to the IDE port I thought an SSD would be so bottlenecked, and possibly restricted to UltraDMA Mode 2 (it actually runs in Mode 5 thankfully) that this would be a waste of time, and only result in it being slightly less shitty than before. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS WINDOWS 7 O/S.......MY SISTER IS GOING TO BE SO HAPPY!
WHAT'S THE RAM USAGE ON COLD/FRESH BOOT??

Suvam4549

Downloaded
5.1 GB
Uploaded
6.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
@Ronaldo99 A screenshot with task manager showing RAM manager will be insanely useful! Please include it in your builds!!