Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent + Direct Windows 7 Ultimate Sp1 X64 En-us Esd May2018 (usb3.0) Pre-activated=-team Os=-

ravan94

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
While iam installing with usb. It says "A required CD/DVD drive device driver is missing". Please help

KCPTECH

Downloaded
372.9 GB
Uploaded
16.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
While iam installing with usb. It says "A required CD/DVD drive device driver is missing". Please help

Are you using Rufus to image the USB device?

what is the meaning of USB 3.0 ?

Most modern Laptops with INTEL chipsets do not have a native USB 2.0 controller anymore. The only USB 2.0 is found to be usually a Realtek as part of the SD Reader I/O. Windows 7 was released before USB 3.0 was finalized, so therefore it has no basic USB 3.0 ability.
All the USB ports will work in BIOS mode, however, during installation, when the BIOS hands off control to the Operating System being Windows 7, which mind you only has built in drivers for INTEL USB 2.0; a missing device error will occur when installing from a USB device. This error basically will have the Operating System (Windows 7) not being able to gain control over the Realtek USB 2.0 or the Intel USB 3.0, as it's database lacks those drivers.

This version that The RAIN compiled has the USB 3.0 Drivers slipstreamed (integrated) into the installation. So, during installation from a USB device, when the Operating System takes control of the hardware from the BIOS, it will be able to continue. Mind you it's important that your USB thumb drive is plugged into the Blue USB 3.0 ports for this to work.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dadan Hamdani

Downloaded
15.4 GB
Uploaded
6.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
im installing win 7 on hp mini pc with i3 sky, and stack at the end of installing (time when input computer name) cause the kb and mouse cant used , at least all usb cant work at that time,
hoping this w7 can solve my problem,
thanks a lot

Downloaded
362.1 GB
Uploaded
195.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
which boot sector i need to make with rufus 3.1 MBR/GPT

Dio e Onore

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
2 (2)
Member for 7 years
thanks for the release

stanley3

Downloaded
2.8 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years

Downloaded
16.4 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Can i install it on USB 2.0 ?

Hawkeye

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31.7 GB
Uploaded
23.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
216 (218)
Member for 7 years

yes of course you can this just means it has usb3 drivers installed

KCPTECH

Downloaded
372.9 GB
Uploaded
16.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years

I don't mean to step on any toes here, especially a moderator.

But it all depends on the make and model of the computer. New Acer laptops based on the Intel 200 series chipset lacks USB 2.0. The laptop will use the Realtek USB 2.0 controller that powers the SD card reader to power the black USB 2.0 ports. Without this driver in the Windows 7 package, you will lose access to your USB 2.0 ports after the BIOS hands off control to the operating system during installation. You will be able to install the OS to a certain point. It's a similar experience with the USB 3.0 driver. Maybe The RAIN can add the Realtek USB 2.0 driver to the next package.

This design is done as the USB 2.0 protocol requires to many triggers from the chipset to function without hindering performance through the PCI-E bus.

My work around is either to add the Realtek USB 2.0 drivers to folder on the installation image that has the added content after installation or slipstream it into the installation package.

I've run into this scenario on about 320 Acer, MSI, and Asus Intel chipset Laptops for the 7th and 8th gen CPUs.

Ravikumar

Downloaded
89.7 GB
Uploaded
71 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thank you

rokocoko

Downloaded
5.2 GB
Uploaded
91.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks a lot!

Downloaded
87.7 GB
Uploaded
8.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I'm so glad I read the last one was in Spanish, I panicked there wasnt a 3.0 english! Thank you, stay Up Rain!

Ravi Panwar

Downloaded
2.1 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thnxx bro

Downloaded
26.6 MB
Uploaded
20.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
i think i have found what i needed. thanx bro.

SasiDharan

Downloaded
27.6 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hey thanks for the file. But my Windows seems to be not activated and the Medicines file in desktop does not windows loader in it.and i tried to download windows loader in teamos site the link is not opening for me ..

Hitlers

Downloaded
24 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Ťhanks

Endevour