Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent + Direct Windows 7 Ultimate Sp1 X64 En-us Oct2018 Pre-activated=-team Os=-

Downloaded
36.5 GB
Uploaded
8.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Sorry to ask you but please sir can I ask you how to activate it after install ?

Hezler

Downloaded
17.4 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
i just downloaded it via openload, but when i burn it into the flashdrive the label name of the flashdrive is

en_win_7_ult_sp1_x86_dvd

so, is it x86 or x64 ?

Gollapudi

No time for myself due to work load
Super Moderator
Uploader
Downloaded
1.9 TB
Uploaded
337.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
636 (638)
i just downloaded it via openload, but when i burn it into the flashdrive the label name of the flashdrive is en_win_7_ult_sp1_x86_dvd so, is it x86 or x64 ?
"en_win_7_ult_sp1_x86_dvd" its x86 my friend but did u cross checked the checksums...did u download from this thread or from the x86 thread?

Hezler

Downloaded
17.4 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
"en_win_7_ult_sp1_x86_dvd" its x86 my friend but did u cross checked the checksums...did u download from this thread or from the x86 thread?
i download it from this thread

Gollapudi

No time for myself due to work load
Super Moderator
Uploader
Downloaded
1.9 TB
Uploaded
337.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
636 (638)
i download it from this thread
may be the name was entitled wrongly but it was x64 bit i think...if u have virtual machine try on it & then check it if its x86 or x64.. it will give you clarity about the architecture

Dee/Dana

Downloaded
17.7 GB
Uploaded
13.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Hezler wrote:

i just downloaded it via openload, but when i burn it into the flashdrive the label name of the flashdrive is
en_win_7_ult_sp1_x86_dvd

so, is it x86 or x64 ?
Yes - I noticed too. Have not installed yet - waiting for clarify. Thanks. :)

Satty

Downloaded
14.7 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
no link is working and no seeding sir

*Maestro*

Power User
Downloaded
368.9 GB
Uploaded
67.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
no link is working and no seeding sir
I dont know if the tracker is up or not but we have Seeders: 29, Leechers: 4, Completed: 1,152
I am still seeding this so when you get time try again.
Love the windows 7 stuff. I will seed for a very long time.

Abish

Downloaded
1.9 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
part 2 and 3 ... Download failëd ... removed by admin ? Provide alternate link

brogild

Downloaded
19.1 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Will this build (and the related ones) activate as OEM if a slic is found? I notice that the ei.cfg file has OEM in it but i can't see any other files related to activation. If not I want to add the multi OEM modification that can be found on here and am hoping that the presence of other activation measures won't interfere with it.

I'm grateful for these larger builds. The board I'm using at present (Q35 chipset) always hangs at the start of the installer if the image is an ESD one.

This Build installed fine on my Q35 board, however it didn't activate (maybe it needed a restart, I didn't check) in spite of the banner flashing up during the OOBE phase. This is not really a problem as it is easily done from the desktop.
I've found out that I cannot do OEM activation because it is a Viglen board. The board has a slic 2.1, but the required certificate can't be found anywhere on the net (please prove me wrong somebody).

Unfortunately, Sysprep will not work with this installation, and I want portability, so I've tried the Jan19 version in this section which does do sysprep.

Drew E

Downloaded
2.8 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Thanks for yet another amazing release of my favorite version of Windows 7 and it's from no other than my favorite team to get these releases from! You guys are absolutely phenomenal!!

arcel255

Downloaded
13.6 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
thank you very big sir for this amazing OS re apreciate it... keep up the good work and be always kind like always