Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent + Direct Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 x64 Lite USB 3.0 [Final Pre-activated] - Victor24

gerry1964

Downloaded
149.3 GB
Uploaded
341.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
SADLY I have discovered that windows 7 is FAR better for playing the OLDER games that i play like cs 1.6/ CSGO I have a:- z490 ASUS motherboard MAXIMUS XII FORMULA . I have booted up and running but every now and again the sound freezes in a loop and my screen freezes. If only i could fix this. It is obviously a missing or incomplete driver problem. USB 3 drivers are loaded but i know you will say my motherboard is not supported but is there a way? Is there a way to create a modified driver from windows 10 to be usable in windows 7 . And what drivewrs do i need for motherboard chipset ? I look in device manager and it states i9-10900k cpu etc so it recognises the correct cpu i have correct speed etc it recognoises overclock etc. I would hate to abandone this windows 7 for lack of knowlege as to one simple driver hack.....please can someone help with knowhow.

OP
Victor24

Victor24

From a small town of Negros Occidental
Power User
Verified Member
Downloaded
97.4 GB
Uploaded
4.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
94 (101)
SADLY I have discovered that windows 7 is FAR better for playing the OLDER games that i play like cs 1.6/ CSGO I have a:- z490 ASUS motherboard MAXIMUS XII FORMULA . I have booted up and running but every now and again the sound freezes in a loop and my screen freezes. If only i could fix this. It is obviously a missing or incomplete driver problem. USB 3 drivers are loaded but i know you will say my motherboard is not supported but is there a way? Is there a way to create a modified driver from windows 10 to be usable in windows 7 . And what drivewrs do i need for motherboard chipset ? I look in device manager and it states i9-10900k cpu etc so it recognises the correct cpu i have correct speed etc it recognoises overclock etc. I would hate to abandone this windows 7 for lack of knowlege as to one simple driver hack.....please can someone help with knowhow.
I like Windows 7 mod for you, but i can't update driver VGA. Please, help me @Victor24
This is modded win 7 and MS had stopped supporting it (win 7), updating online is not always possible. I suggest download the snappy driver installer. If it's not gonna work, maybe the time to move on windows 10 lite. :D