Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent + Direct Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 x64 Lite USB 3.0 [Final Pre-activated] - Victor24

yoshiki

Downloaded
47.9 GB
Uploaded
74.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
very fast bootup, i think there are no updates embedded on this build. I Tried playing ultra street fighter IV and an error comes out regarding windows media player thats the only problem i have with this build

meggoy3

Downloaded
48.3 GB
Uploaded
9.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
thank a lot master for the share this king of windows, thanks again...more power to you... :party:

bonebreaker

Downloaded
4.2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
I want to dual boot with existing windows 10,will it run in uefi gpt partion without legacy option turned on. Mine is 8th gen i3

yoshiki

Downloaded
47.9 GB
Uploaded
74.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
fastest boot ever encountered in all win7 mod, however you cant use mobile MTP, cant play resident evil 6 and ultra street fighter there is an error related to windows media player and there is no workaround.but overall its very fast and responsive

thank you @Victor24

Sabiha

Banned
Downloaded
42.8 GB
Uploaded
19.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
best work i m inspire to this windows also

mrbate

Downloaded
6.4 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
How to activate sir? Pls help newbee here

Dark Wolf

Administrator
Downloaded
815.1 GB
Uploaded
15.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
116 (116)
How to activate sir? Pls help newbee here
It should already be activated upon install, as long as you used MBR partition, not GPT partition.
Edit: I just tested this in a VM, it is auto activated on install - as long as you use MBR partition scheme.

Last edited:

mrbate

Downloaded
6.4 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
My fault so careless in downloading forgot to off the AV however I did activated the account already installed an app to make it activated still have a problem sir i cant see other ppl`s PC in network i tried to look at the services for SSDP and the other one also my games went nuts all of them have errors thats why i cant log in. Badly need your help sir :(

Dark Wolf

Administrator
Downloaded
815.1 GB
Uploaded
15.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
116 (116)
My fault so careless in downloading forgot to off the AV however I did activated the account already installed an app to make it activated still have a problem sir i cant see other ppl`s PC in network i tried to look at the services for SSDP and the other one also my games went nuts all of them have errors thats why i cant log in. Badly need your help sir :(
Since this is a lite OS, it is likely something that was removed or disabled that is causing the errors for you.
Unfortunately I don't know exactly what he removed and disabled since he is currently banned.
Since it's not working right for you, you may need to download the full OS so you can avoid these errors. :p