Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent + Direct Windows 7 Ultimate Sp1 X86 En-us Esd Nov2016 Pre-activated=-team Os=-

jackhammer

Downloaded
31.5 GB
Uploaded
14.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
and by the way rufus gives me an error stating autorun.inf cannot be copies ..... any help?????

TheMacGyver

Super Admin
Downloaded
47.1 GB
Uploaded
88.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus

jackhammer

Downloaded
31.5 GB
Uploaded
14.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
cannot format from a bootable pendrive i get a error stating "file curropted or missing"

TheMacGyver

Super Admin
Downloaded
47.1 GB
Uploaded
88.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
cannot format from a bootable pendrive i get a error stating "file curropted or missing"
If you're installing from a media or ISO of some sort, maybe is corrupt. If you downloaded it from Microsoft website, it displays the hash of the file.
Copy it somewhere and, after downloading it, re-calculate the hash. If the two hashes match, your file is good, otherwise is corrupt.

In short, ISO you're burning to USB is Corrupted. to make sure:
1. Try different USB and create Bootable usb by using Rufus. if it run then previous USb was damaged, if it can't then iso image was corrupted.
2. Re-download OS again and before you do disable your A/V and scan your system if it have virus.
3. Most of Wifi/gateway connections may corrupt files during download.

Now make sure all these and get started. and avoid making statements here, everything has been mentioned above to have knowledge. Good luck!

MUSTAQHEEM

Downloaded
15.3 GB
Uploaded
14.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Thank Q Master............. You are the BeSt............ :)

kramcharan

Downloaded
8 GB
Uploaded
6.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
super awsome share.........................................................................