Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 (x86/x64) Multilingual Pre-Activated [Oct 2021]

copiluminune

Downloaded
8.1 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
I tried with a new USB memory and its working, but the speed of the Windows is VERY low compared with my Windows 7 Professional. I cant use it in these conditions, i need an Iso image with Windows 7 Professional what have lower resources consumption than Ultimate, but need to have same specifications like here: support for SSDs, USB 3 drivers, all the updates from Microsoft, etc. and iso to have up to maximum 5 GB!! Maybe you can give me a link from TeamOs website with your recomandation :) PS.------also, the installation of Ultimate took much longer time than of my Professional which I use now . Thank you Jerry Xristos

Who can help me in finding Windows 7 PRO SP1 x86x64 with same integrated drivers like here and all the updates from Microsoft?

Last edited by a moderator:

peltropo

Downloaded
9.8 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Use the activator on desktop but disable your antivirus first check if it has blocked it
Otherwise download one from the activator section, look for DAZ loader or WAT remover to activate win 7
Thanks a ton buddy, downloaded the DAZ one and it worked. Thanks for the OS and help :) :) :)

abood

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
33.2 GB
Uploaded
13.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)

Thank you Great job! thank you so much for sharing appreciate