Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Extinction

Gollapudi

No time for myself due to work load
Super Moderator
Uploader
Downloaded
1.9 TB
Uploaded
332.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
620 (622)
Does this have USB 3.0 drivers patched in?
No USB drivers integrated you have to manually install, as per the description i said

Alpharunt

Downloaded
7.2 GB
Uploaded
18.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
No USB drivers integrated you have to manually install, as per the description i said
I am sorry I read through the description several times and found no mention of it. I just checked again and can't see any mention of it.
I have patched them in myself to the WIM file but I must have made a mistake. Thank you for your effort.

00Proteus00

Super Moderator
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
120.4 GB
Uploaded
16.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
127 (129)
I am sorry I read through the description several times and found no mention of it. I just checked again and can't see any mention of it.
I have patched them in myself to the WIM file but I must have made a mistake. Thank you for your effort.
The ISO I made it from had the USB 3.0 already in there. Its in the thread. Made From (with link)

Alpharunt

Downloaded
7.2 GB
Uploaded
18.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
I am getting this message

A required CD/DVD device driver is missing. If you have a driver floppy disk, CD, DVD or USB flash drive, please insert it now.

I have just assumed it is the USB 3 drivers as that is common. I will have to figure it out. Thanks.

Jimmy Collaros

Greetings from Greece Keep seeding your Torrents
Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
618 GB
Uploaded
116 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
428 (426)
I cannot boot from USB and the file is large for DVD.. I use Rufus. My BIOS settings are OK for USB boot.

Jimmy Collaros

Greetings from Greece Keep seeding your Torrents
Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
618 GB
Uploaded
116 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
428 (426)
Try Legacy BIOS boot when format the ISO with Rufus if you use UEFI boot before that
Thank you my friend.. I will try this way but i thought to instal with the setup file and then to delete the windows old folder.

ChickenMan

Downloaded
122.3 GB
Uploaded
5.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Thank you my friend.. I will try this way but i thought to instal with the setup file and then to delete the windows old folder.
To be honest i not genius in this kind of thing so just share my own experience where i always reformat & do fresh install instead of upgrade the existing one. Thats how i encounter this kind of problem the first time i install Win 10 .. by default Rufus will create the UEFI version bootable USB instead of Legacy.

00Proteus00

Super Moderator
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
120.4 GB
Uploaded
16.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
127 (129)
Pls help me my win 7 doesnt have connection using lan cable.so i use wifi usb..but its high ping on online games. i have network adapter but ist not working
I dont understand the question. Have your NIC drivers ready and install them after Win7 finishes installing, sometimes Win7 doesnt pick up on some NIC's. Other than that, I dont know what you are asking.