Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent + Direct Windows 8.1 [ Mpb ] Slim X64 -preactivated-

Ciuma777

Downloaded
8.9 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
[ADD Russian] integration of the Russian language into the distribution [please]

please help give link download language pack:
Microsoft-Windows-Client-Refresh-LanguagePack-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~ru-RU~6.3.9600.16384.cab

Nacht

Downloaded
37.7 GB
Uploaded
62.4 GB
Ratio
Hello, can I use the latest version of viber in this OS? Thank you very much!

kddspraj

Verified Member
Downloaded
23.6 GB
Uploaded
944.4 GB
Ratio
already activated no need activation

Last edited by a moderator:

Cyler

Super Moderator
Downloaded
36.6 GB
Uploaded
10.7 TB
Ratio
ok so if i want to upgrade to window 10 after downloading this version it will work ?
As far as activation goes, yes it will work. This windows wont ask you for serial numbers etc. Thats what pre activated means. Before you upgrade make sure you have the drivers for your PC/Laptop and always backup your personal files.

AyanMalik

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
As far as activation goes, yes it will work. This windows wont ask you for serial numbers etc. Thats what pre activated means. Before you upgrade make sure you have the drivers for your PC/Laptop and always backup your personal files.
I have downloaded this version of window and its not activated whyy ???

Cyler

Super Moderator
Downloaded
36.6 GB
Uploaded
10.7 TB
Ratio
I have downloaded this version of window and its not activated whyy ???
I can't be sure why it wasn't activated in your case. 1300 people downloaded this torrent and none has reported that issue. Regardless that is not a big deal.
Visit this link, and get any activator that is for the version you use.

kicipu

Downloaded
12.3 GB
Uploaded
7.6 GB
Ratio
I will downgrading my work laptop (Pentium B960) from Win10 into this, today!

I not sure if it is the OS all-together or Google (Chrome, Suites, etc.) that cause it at almost 80'C all the time.