Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Windows Evaluation Cannot Be Activated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

erobbins

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
200.3 GB
Uploaded
5.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I am using Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation. It says activation has 16 more days to go. Tried a couple of Medicines that have always worked on my regular W10. Can't Evaluations be re-activated? My downloading torrents are in there
E

Phrankie

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
339 GB
Uploaded
619.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
101 (100)
Member for 2 years
@erobbins do you mean evaluation copy?

If that so the Medicines cant do anything about that

Last edited:

Genius7979

Banned
Downloaded
666.2 GB
Uploaded
58.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
127 (0)
Member for 6 years
No problem ,, @erobbins , create another partition > move downloaded material on this > reinstall one new windows > reinstall torrent client > continue Upload's.
the .torrent files will be easy re-download > your account here > bittorent >

erobbins

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
200.3 GB
Uploaded
5.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
@erobbins do you mean evaluation copy?

If that so the Medicines cant do anything about that
It says evaluation but not copy. I used the iso to make a virtual.

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11490 (11490)
Member for 8 years
Not positive as I haven't used, but I think evaluation can't get activated. Best for you to backup .torrents and files and install RTM copy of Windows.

erobbins

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
200.3 GB
Uploaded
5.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
No problem ,, @erobbins , create another partition > move downloaded material on this > reinstall one new windows > reinstall torrent client > continue Upload's.
the .torrent files will be easy re-download > your account here > bittorent >
Sorry you got to point me, I follow the create another partition, I am assuming on the Evaluation

I move all my downloads and torrents onto this 2nd partition

Then I install a new Windows right over the Evaluation and install Utorrent in the new Windows - or do I install Utorrent in the 2nd partition along with the downloads and torrents?

As I use Utorrent, does that take the Your Account Here?

pleiadians

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
188.8 GB
Uploaded
713.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
You might be able to change the version from an evaluation version to another version, like changing ltsc to iot etc. Then you can activate. You can change the version by changing the key in windows activation or some Medicines can do it depending on the version. You can find charts online that show what versions of windows you can move between.

erobbins

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
200.3 GB
Uploaded
5.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
If it could be done, I would like to always have both utorrent and downloads/ torrents on a 2nd partition, then I could backup the entire partition with Macrium (the free version works very well) - and just restore to any partition of any virtual - what would I need to do to make sure I have everything - I know I have to set paths in Utorrent - anything else I would need to do?

Genius7979

Banned
Downloaded
666.2 GB
Uploaded
58.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
127 (0)
Member for 6 years
Sorry you got to point me, I follow the create another partition, I am assuming on the Evaluation

I move all my downloads and torrents onto this 2nd partition

Then I install a new Windows right over the Evaluation and install Utorrent in the new Windows - or do I install Utorrent in the 2nd partition along with the downloads and torrents?

As I use Utorrent, does that take the Your Account Here?
move the downloaded files on new partition (all) in one folder
reinstal on C: (first partition) one new Windows ,, ( format C: ) > reinstall Utorrent in this clean windows in C: > set dowload folder where have moved the stuff > re-start all torrents what you have pre.
the .torrent files can be found here in TEAMOS > your profile > Bittorent > inactive > >>> open all > redownload > start in utorrent > utorrent will checking all >> done > uploading.

Last edited:

erobbins

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
200.3 GB
Uploaded
5.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
You might be able to change the version from an evaluation version to another version, like changing ltsc to iot etc. Then you can activate. You can change the version by changing the key in windows activation or some Medicines can do it depending on the version. You can find charts online that show what versions of windows you can move between.
I tried a couple Medicines to change ltsc, they gave errors. Will try the charts, thanks.

Genius7979

Banned
Downloaded
666.2 GB
Uploaded
58.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
127 (0)
Member for 6 years
I tried a couple Medicines to change ltsc, they gave errors. Will try the charts, thanks.
LEAVE it ,, reinstall another clean windows.

erobbins

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
200.3 GB
Uploaded
5.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
move the downloaded files on new partition (all) in one folder
reinstal on C: (first partition) one new Windows ,, ( format C: ) > reinstall Utorrent in this clean windows in C: > set dowload folder where have moved the stuff > re-start all torrents what you have pre.
the .torrent files can be found here in TEAMOS > your profile > Bittorent > inactive > >>> open all > redownload > start in utorrent > utorrent will checking all >> done > uploading.
Got the partition made so here we go :)

pleiadians

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
188.8 GB
Uploaded
713.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
If your version is ltsc there is an Medicines on site here that changes ltsc to iot, it's called IOT Enterprise LTSC change.

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
366 (417)
Member for 9 years
LEAVE it ,, reinstall another clean windows.
Use ths Medicines
Run it as administrator go to Extras and choose to change version of windows.
Choose the one you want
I think it will work

erobbins

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
200.3 GB
Uploaded
5.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks! I appreciate this so much. Was up all night. Running into obstacle after obstacle but that's how you learn. Will check out the Medicines after I get some sleep. Thanks again

erobbins

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
200.3 GB
Uploaded
5.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
07:23:51 Product: EnterpriseEval [19041.2364]
07:23:51 Description: TIMEBASED_EVAL
07:23:51 Architecture: x64
07:23:51 LicenseID: 3f4c0546-36c6-46a8-a37f-be13cdd0cf25
07:23:51 Key: 7HBDQ-QNKVG-K4RBF-HMBY6-YG9R6
07:23:51 No key in found in database!
07:23:51 Status: Licensed
07:23:51 Grace (Days): 15
07:23:51 WUauserv Status: MANUAL FALSE Stopped Functional [Start: 0]
07:23:51 ClipSVC Status: MANUAL FALSE Stopped Functional [Start: 0]
07:23:51 wlidsvc Status: MANUAL FALSE Stopped Functional [Start: 0]
07:23:51 sppsvc Status: AUTO TRUE Running Functional
07:23:51 System is: online
07:23:51 Adapter: Intel(R) 82574L Gigabit Network Connection Index: [1]
07:23:51 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
07:23:51 Detected: permanently licensed TIMEBASED_EVAL
07:23:51 NO PATCHING NEEDED!

Tried the two suggested Medicines, and others I found in Teamos. The suggested said pretty much the same thing, it is licensed but no key is found in the database and Evaluations cannot be activated. I have 15 more days

Before trying to partition my dL virtual, I first downloaded the torrents and rar files to my physical drive.

Then partitioned an extra virtual machine I had laying around and that went well. Trying to copy the dL torrents and rars to the extra practice vm, didn't go well. Kept getting error message it could not write to the machine.

I am thinking this is because the O/S partition was too small. I made the 2nd partition plenty big but the O/S was probably not large enough to c/p many files at a time. Tried two files at a time, was good at first, then it said it could not write. Tried one file, it c/p that.

So I made a new virtual machine with plenty of room for both partitions, will see how that goes.

If this works out, then I can use the current troublemaker to just to seed what I have already dL in that virtual.

Then, I'll rar up that new virtual and save it to unrar for future vM.

If it doesn't c/p then I'll be using a new virtual much sooner than I thought.
E

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,420.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
Evaluation editions can never be activated so the thread must be closed.
Win 10 Enterprise evaluation will be active for 90 days and no further more. There is no Medicines for it and it cannot be activated so don't get tired.

Last edited:

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
366 (417)
Member for 9 years
07:23:51 Product: EnterpriseEval [19041.2364]
07:23:51 Description: TIMEBASED_EVAL
07:23:51 Architecture: x64
07:23:51 LicenseID: 3f4c0546-36c6-46a8-a37f-be13cdd0cf25
07:23:51 Key: 7HBDQ-QNKVG-K4RBF-HMBY6-YG9R6
07:23:51 No key in found in database!
07:23:51 Status: Licensed
07:23:51 Grace (Days): 15
07:23:51 WUauserv Status: MANUAL FALSE Stopped Functional [Start: 0]
07:23:51 ClipSVC Status: MANUAL FALSE Stopped Functional [Start: 0]
07:23:51 wlidsvc Status: MANUAL FALSE Stopped Functional [Start: 0]
07:23:51 sppsvc Status: AUTO TRUE Running Functional
07:23:51 System is: online
07:23:51 Adapter: Intel(R) 82574L Gigabit Network Connection Index: [1]
07:23:51 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
07:23:51 Detected: permanently licensed TIMEBASED_EVAL
07:23:51 NO PATCHING NEEDED!

Tried the two suggested Medicines, and others I found in Teamos. The suggested said pretty much the same thing, it is licensed but no key is found in the database and Evaluations cannot be activated. I have 15 more days

Before trying to partition my dL virtual, I first downloaded the torrents and rar files to my physical drive.

Then partitioned an extra virtual machine I had laying around and that went well. Trying to copy the dL torrents and rars to the extra practice vm, didn't go well. Kept getting error message it could not write to the machine.

I am thinking this is because the O/S partition was too small. I made the 2nd partition plenty big but the O/S was probably not large enough to c/p many files at a time. Tried two files at a time, was good at first, then it said it could not write. Tried one file, it c/p that.

So I made a new virtual machine with plenty of room for both partitions, will see how that goes.

If this works out, then I can use the current troublemaker to just to seed what I have already dL in that virtual.

Then, I'll rar up that new virtual and save it to unrar for future vM.

If it doesn't c/p then I'll be using a new virtual much sooner than I thought.
E
I said to change the version with the suggested Medicines never said to try activate it.
Evalution versions can't be activated. Period!!!
Just try to change the version from evalution to what ever could be..........................

InaccurateFool

Uploader
Downloaded
236.1 GB
Uploaded
4.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Microsoft activation script works a treat for issues like this

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
Ok time to close this thread cause to runs in circles with half the people saying it can't, half saying it can, an no one actually testing what they recommend to see if it actually works :p Dont get me wrong I don't mean any offense and help is always welcome, but what if it was your PC that has an issue, and half the people you ask say yes, half say no, and no one is there to actually guide you through the steps.

Can it be done?
So long story short. It normally can NOT be activated, but also it kinda CAN be activated but it's not worth the time. The eval versions can not be activated as the expiration period is actually hardcoded but... never say never with software.

What needs to be done in order to be activated, is to install a full enterprise version over the eval version. To do that you need to change the type of windows as Jerry said from EnterpriseEval to Enterprise by going to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion Why you need to do that, cause windows check to see if there is an eval string, and if they find it they won't perform an upgrade.
Q8Qaij.png

After that, Download a newer and full Enterprise ISO and perform an upgrade (not a clean install). Doing so will replace the non-upgradable files of the eval version with the ones from a full version, and thus keeping whatever is installed. Run an activation script and you will have a full Ent. Version.

And no, there isn't any other way that I know of, and no Medicines or script will manage to do it as the windows activation services of an eval ISO are different than those of normal ISOs and that is why you get errors with any Medicines.

Is it with it doing it?
In my opinion no. Anything can go wrong and if someone is going to use an ISO to refresh their current build might as well do a clean install and be sure that nothing is wrong. If something does go wrong since we don't know details about the current installation, one will end up spending more time and multiple restarts, and end up doing a clean install anyway, so save that time and perform a clean install. Additionally, we need to remember that only clean ISOs can be used to do the in-place upgrade and not the custom Ent. versions we have here as I doubt they can perform an upgrade.

Conclusion:
So up to the OP if he wants to spend several hours trying to do what I described above and hopefully it will work, or download one of the awesome custom Enterprise versions we have here, make a fresh install and end up with a much better and probably faster PC.

This thread tho will close as a lot of suggestions were given and I don't see anything else that can be added but if there is a need for a follow-up, contact a mod/admin to reopen.

Status
Not open for further replies.