Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Windows Last XP 22 USB R.O.N.

ahmadali2020

Downloaded
14.7 GB
Uploaded
22.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
is this the same version that was release or issued several years ago without any modification or addition?

00Proteus00

Super Moderator
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
100.3 GB
Uploaded
14.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
117 (117)
is this the same version that was release or issued several years ago without any modification or addition?
I got it from his website, so Im assuming its the original one HE released. I added NOTHING to it, just passing it along for the group because it is truly a work of art.

ahmadali2020

Downloaded
14.7 GB
Uploaded
22.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
I got it from his website, so Im assuming its the original one HE released. I added NOTHING to it, just passing it along for the group because it is truly a work of art.
Thanks for re-upload this masterpiece and renewing the links

00Proteus00

Super Moderator
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
100.3 GB
Uploaded
14.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
117 (117)
how to boot pen drive ,which bootable software?
there is a command in the ISO called makeusb. you use it to make the bootable flashdrive. It takes a while, so have patience. Sometimes it works perfect, sometimes ya gotta do the whole process a few times. It works PERFECT in a VM tho.

Mehedi027

Downloaded
9.1 GB
Uploaded
6.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
how to install any one ,please process tell me? help me

wallofasgard

Downloaded
13 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
how to install any one ,please process tell me? help me
you should use the older 2.18 version of Rufus because the latest version do not support Windows XP anymore and it won't boot.

Mehedi027

Downloaded
9.1 GB
Uploaded
6.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
you should use the older 2.18 version of Rufus because the latest version do not support Windows XP anymore and it won't boot.
I have been though it,but i am not getting boot,which one you did?

have you any whatsapp,imo or social page account? because i will details talk about to xp.? have you any problems?

can i talk to u? any other way? @wallofasgard