Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Windows Last XP 22 USB R.O.N.

danfoxy34

Downloaded
27.5 GB
Uploaded
7.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Very nice super share thanks for this

Cumulonimbus

Weatherman
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
225.3 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (8)
Member for 10 years
Best custom XP build I've ever seen! Fantastic share @00Proteus00 :h: :cool: :)

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
Best custom XP build I've ever seen! Fantastic share @00Proteus00 :h: :cool: :)

absolutely! thats why I had to share it. I have this in a vm and may even install it on a laptop I have here instead of win7 and use it as a webserver/ftpserver or something

scott31337

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
231.1 GB
Uploaded
15.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I still have a copy of this on my HD. It is excellent work. I kept Last v21 as well for some reason, can't remember now.
His LastOSv2_X64 was awesme also. :h: RoN

mkrleza

Si non confectus, non reficiat
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
654.9 GB
Uploaded
65.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (7)
Member for 7 years
I still have a copy of this on my HD. It is excellent work. I kept Last v21 as well for some reason, can't remember now.
His LastOSv2_X64 was awesme also. :h: RoN
Today I installed RoN's cosmOS 7.3 Win 7 on a quad-core pentium, 4 GB RAM, 120 (non 3D NAND) SSD, and a cheap 30$ GeForce 2 GB GPU... It is a PE and x86 & x64 install. It is simply beautiful and runs like lightning... @00Proteus00 told me about it and I love it!

scott31337

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
231.1 GB
Uploaded
15.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I still have the readme file from the download.

edit: Link Removed :)

Last edited by a moderator:

mkrleza

Si non confectus, non reficiat
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
654.9 GB
Uploaded
65.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (7)
Member for 7 years
I still have the readme file from the download.
Dude, maybe you should remove that link. Even though it's not working, You never know... :D:D:D:D

Last edited by a moderator:

scott31337

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
231.1 GB
Uploaded
15.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Dude, maybe you should remove that link. Even though it's not working, You never know... :D:D:D:D

Forgive me, I believe in integrity. I guess I could have, but too late now (My edit button is gone)

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
Forgive me, I believe in integrity. I guess I could have, but too late now (My edit button is gone)

taken care of. not supposed to use external links anyways

ScreaminWeasel

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
830.1 GB
Uploaded
9.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Excellenta your Excellency. Now can start building my old xp gaming machine, so can run all my older programs that hate vista and up:party::party::party:

scott31337

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
231.1 GB
Uploaded
15.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
This site is so confusing with their rules.

The readme.txt is in the ISO now that I look it over. Instead of deleting the defunct link, you deleted my whole message.

I would just would figure you might include the information from the readme.txt so others know what's in the ISO.

Forgive me you just deal with so many noobs you assume I am one as well

Does not matter, RON is awesome.

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
This site is so confusing with their rules.

The readme.txt is in the ISO now that I look it over. Instead of deleting the defunct link, you deleted my whole message.

I would just would figure you might include the information from the readme.txt so others know what's in the ISO.

Forgive me you just deal with so many noobs you assume I am one as well

Does not matter, RON is awesome.

Deleted it due to outside links. I would have dont it this way

LastXP v22
by ReturnOfNights
with help from Soporific
and Team LXP.

Hi there, welcome to the new LastXP. LastXP is aimed at home users who wish to mod an OS simply and to suit them. It has been specially programmed to allow easy modding as well as choosing what apps to include/remove and which options you wish at the very start of the installation.

It's probably a good idea to try this out in a Virtual Machine app first, to get an idea of what it can do.

If you need any support, please visit the website location above.

++-> THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW <-++

** CD/DVD ISO Builders **

- This is available from the Autorun Menu. This allows you to totally customize this DVD for your own needs. You get to choose nearly all the things you would normally have to change after installation is complete including: Username, Organization, Computer Name, Network Name, Regional Setting, Language, Time Zone, Windows components, and many other Windows settings.

- so, really, the first thing you should do is run the utility, it will make the new DVD image at the location of your choice.

- there are two main options: CD Shell Menu and Ez Boot Menu, and 2 other standard options which you shouldn't need. Even though it says that CD Shell is recommended, these days its the other way around. Ez Boot is the recommended option if you have relatively new hardware, use CD Shell for older machines. Ez Boot uses a graphical interface, while CD Shell uses DOS style text.

** Things you should know about during installation of the OS **

- you may want to print these notes out before you install the OS to have them handy. There is also a Screenshots folder with pictures that may be useful.

- the first part of the install which ends after the old style blue screen part of setup finishes copying all the files needed to install the OS and reboots the machine for the first time -- this is all standard there's nothing different about this stage of setup.

** Language selection and Windows components **

- the first screen you see after your machine reboots has Language selection options, and you can remove a range of usually unnecessary Windows components. It's recommended hanging around for this screen to appear and setting the options for your circumstances.

** Driverpacks and Screen Resolution**

- next comes the Driverpacks selection screen. Driverpacks are collections of drivers that remove the need to ever need to use your original driver disc (that's probably out-of-date) again to get your PC up and running. You may still need it for rarer devices but the driverpacks do most of the current drivers currently available. If you find you have devices that didn't install correctly, maybe try the install again without the driverpack that relates the the problem devices and use your original driver disc.

- there is also an option to 'Keep The Drivers' -- selecting this will place all the drivers from your selection of driverpacks in your Windows directory so any future devices are automatically installed. Please note this could take up lots disk of space but we all have lots these days so its not a bad thing to do at all, it can be quite useful.

- finally, you can select the type of screen resoluion you have which wil help determine the best resolution to set when the install finally finishes.

- OK, once you press 'Start Now' the driverpacks start extracting and the next screen loads. It says 'Auto Select in [Timer]' where [Timer] counts down from 240 seconds. This means that if you don't click the Window within the timer period, the default application will be installed.

** ssWPI - the applications menu system **

- OK, this is probably the place where you need these instructions. The next screen after the driverpacks is the ssWPI screen. This is where you get to choose which applications and OS extras you want installed. It is HIGHLY recommended you wait around for this unless you have already made a custom version with your choices already selected.

- OK, there's lots you can do in the apps menu screen but the main thing you need to know is the difference between "SetupS" apps and "ppApp" apps. The main difference is that SetupS apps are installed onto your machine in the standard way, ie the programs are installed into your Program Files folder (usually c:\program files) and you should be able to see the app in the list of apps that are possible to uninstall. This happens without you having to do anything, of course ;) ppApps are best thought of as portable apps that are part of a system that is designed to make life much easier with regard to your favourite apps.

- SetupS apps are coloured white in the list of apps, and they appear first in aplhabetical order. The ppApps are coloured yellow and are next. OK, there is a special type of ppApp that is designed to be used on Live OS discs and they live in a folder called 'ppAppsLive'. These can also be used on a machine with a standard OS and so they are also listed in the Apps menu. These are also coloured yellow, but you can tell the difference between the normal ppApps and the ones designed to be used on a Live CD because they are 2 separate lists that follow each other. The list of yellow coloured apps goes from A-Z twice -- the first lot are the ppApps and the second lot are the ppAppLive apps. You can also tell when you click on a title by the location at the bottom of the description.

Please note: when you have finished with the ssWPI screen, the driverpacks could still be extracting - don't be freaked out by this, it is intended.

** Billboard Setup

After you have finished with ssWPI, there's nothing else you need to hang around for, the next time you are asked for input as after setup has finished installing the OS. To help pass the time there are some games you can play available a short time after the billboard setup screen appears. You may lose the use of your mouse and keyboard briefly (if they are USB) while their drivers are installed but you get the use back after a few minutes.

** The list of Last XP features :-

LastXP's features are added to make installing XP as simple and complete as possible, many are included;

Install From DVD
Use DVD Autorun to Install Applications
Optional Boot Menus
Fully Automated (Optional)
Component Removal Selection
Language And TimeZone Selection

Select Only the Driver Packs You Need
ssWPI Selection Menu Options and Apps
RocketDock Available During Setup
Fader Screens for Visual Effects
Post Install Settings

Up To Date
Tweaked To Perfection
Visually Improved
Addon Tools
Customize Your ISO
Create Your Own Silent and Portable Apps

Autorun Menu Features:
Install Apps (ssWPI)
Tweaks and Services
Settings (Re run settings even on non LastXP machines)
Browse DVD
Install Office 2007 (Hidden if not found on the DVD)
CD\DVD ISO Builder (Customize your ISO before U burn it)
Hiren's Win Tools (Runs Hiren's Menu)
Run ppApps From Disk - Lists all the exe files in the ppApps)

ISO Builder Features:
Copy from a Virtual or Real DVD to a folder you Create on your PC (any drive)
Change the default settings for all included tools available during install
Apply a default theme to your ISO
Add new Apps/Updates/Mods and Themes by dragging and dropping them onto the Special Box
Make Presets for your Default or other optional Presets for the ssWPI
Set the Default Workgroup, Owners etc
Disable the Fader and other effect to suit Older machines
Test the Theme you just applied by using the Preset builder
Make ISO to a location you set and chose the boot option that best suits you
Set default Driverpack Selection and Language/Location/Timezone

Things Available on Dos Boot Menu:
LastXP (Extra SATA/RAID support)
LastXP (Standard XP Drivers Only)
Soporific's LiveXP (SDI Boot)
Hiren's BootCD 9.8
True Image
Disk Director
And many other tools

That way its all there, and no links

Seeking_Eagle

Downloaded
23.9 GB
Uploaded
10.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Beautiful build! It would be great if Ramsey (guy who made XP Integral Edition) modified this with his updates and made a USB/DVD XP. He always keeps his XP small so it fits a normal disc but the features on this build are valuable.

Bubble Gum

Downloaded
32.5 GB
Uploaded
18.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thank you this a great one

RedDove

⭐ VIP
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
118.2 GB
Uploaded
40.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
:hi:You have got to be kidding me, this is an XP?
Oh my, it is beautiful. I have a Lenovo laptop that
this would work perfect on.
Thank you again, so very much 00Proteus00 :)

I think I've done enough damage to my ratio for one day. :eek:

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
:hi:You have got to be kidding me, this is an XP?
Oh my, it is beautiful. I have a Lenovo laptop that
this would work perfect on.
Thank you again, so very much 00Proteus00 :)

I think I've done enough damage to my ratio for one day. :eek:

Install in a VM first. Its tricky to get it to work via USB

Downloaded
17.2 GB
Uploaded
5.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
How do i install the iso frm usb

pascalwil

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
36.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you for the post

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
How do i install the iso frm usb

theres a program included with the ISO that is supposed to write it to a USB drive. makeusb.cmd

Does it work? no clue. I have only run this in VirtualBox.

Adams2020

Downloaded
18.4 GB
Uploaded
6.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I have a problem when I burned the iso to usb using rufus the flash drive booted but didn't boot the installer I mean I couldn't install the windows booted only live xp not installer I even try to boot using easy2boot also the same problem the flash only boot live xp not the installer how can i install it the windows it self not booting only the live xp inside the iso ???????????