Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows Obsidian 10 EnterpriseS 2016 LTSB Second Edition (x64) -=TeamOS=-

MOULAALI

Downloaded
126.2 GB
Uploaded
746.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you very much for this build- Obsidian

Intersteller

Downloaded
45.5 GB
Uploaded
1.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Can't download, not enough seeders apparently, a shame, it looked quite good, wanted to try it out.

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Can't download, not enough seeders apparently, a shame, it looked quite good, wanted to try it out.
Did a check to make sure, works fine on my side. It has its hiccups but works well at 7 to 9MB/s. Might be something on your side or simply give it some time.

chrome_dn23XYG8Nq.jpg

Anyhow, I will let my cloud in seed mode for a while so you may be able to get it from me too.

ba062e5ec0c6313f6a1cd42f40a81715.jpg

Last edited:

Intersteller

Downloaded
45.5 GB
Uploaded
1.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Did a check to make sure, works fine on my side. It has its hiccups but works well at 7 to 9MB/s. Might be something on your side or simply give it some time.

chrome_dn23XYG8Nq.jpg

Anyhow, I will let my cloud in seed mode for a while so you may be able to get it from me too.

ba062e5ec0c6313f6a1cd42f40a81715.jpg
Was showing 0kbps for half an hour and then i finally dropped it. Will try again right now tho.

Intersteller

Downloaded
45.5 GB
Uploaded
1.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks @Cyler I got it. And, nice pic btw lol didn't realize it first.

laucheekong

āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
130 GB
Uploaded
1.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Amazing OS . I love it . Such a super quality OS should permanent keep . Thanks .

Andy 52

Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
886.6 GB
Uploaded
27.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
If you have good experience with the first edition then stay with it. Do not fix it if is not broken. The second edition has the latest updates integrated, more wallpapers - LOL, more bloatware components have been removed and all components of some other bloatware are now completely removed, well as much as possible (biometry, telemetry). In short cleaner versions, consume less RAM and CPU.
Although I did not have an issue, neither other members, one user reports a problem with the activation of NET Framework 3.5 in the initial build. Now that should not be a case for him.

Both are my favorites. If you have older machine then use LTSB, if not stay with LTSC.
Your quote:
"While I haven't had a problem and neither have other members, one user reported a problem with NET Framework 3.5 activation in the initial build. Now that shouldn't be the case for him."

Regarding the Net Framework 3.5 issue, this person should have known that you must have Net Framework version 2.0 installed beforehand. Not in vain, and as you also wrote in this topic, different Framework installations are used for system updates.
The first version of Obsidian (64 bit) as well as this one (64 bit) including the 86 bit version have been working absolutely stable for me without any issues for almost a year now. Your threads have been around for a long time and I have been on the forum for 1 year and that's why my reply is so late.
My appreciation and thanks for your excellent work! :h:

MagicJinn

Downloaded
27.4 GB
Uploaded
37.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Torrent doesn't seem to have any seeds anymore, pitty. I don't suppose there is another way to download this, except wait patiently (Which I've been doing for the last couple of days :p)

Edit: It started downloading as I sent this.