Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent + Direct WindowsBlinds V10.84 [HEALED]-=TeamOS=-

Victor24

Young Guns===)>™
Verified Member
Downloaded
55.8 GB
Uploaded
1.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
27 (27)
i installed the software according to your instructions. but when i apply a theme i get this error that ''WindowsBlins was not properly installed on this system.Do you want to fix it?''
no matter if i click yes or no, nothing happens. i even tried restarting again, but no success.

Any fix?
Set the “Startup type” of ‘Stardock WindowBlinds‘ service to ‘Automatic‘ again did you perform this?

Victor24

Young Guns===)>™
Verified Member
Downloaded
55.8 GB
Uploaded
1.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
27 (27)
yes i did. just as u said
sorry for now I have no idea,, coz I have not experience such. The instructions given points to the important security of the apps that needs to bypass in order for the patch to works. At this moment, I haven't seen other reason to create a problem like what you have currently.

Last edited:

DeadShot007

Downloaded
1.8 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
sorry for now I have no idea,, coz I have not experience such. The instructions given points to the important security of the apps that needs to bypass in order for the patch to works. At this moment, I haven't seen other reason to create a problem like what you have currently.
i'll try the whole procedure again

gadgeteer

Downloaded
14.6 GB
Uploaded
14.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Thank going to give this a try for the first time. Hope all goes well !

alleneah

Downloaded
18.6 GB
Uploaded
61.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
wow! what a great program. i didn't know about windowsblinds until i see this. thank you man for sharing this wonderful customizing software. keep it up. :inlove::inlove::inlove:

antlerhands

Downloaded
22.7 GB
Uploaded
109.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Going to have fun, just reinstalled and can't wait to play with it!

lordofheaven

Verified Member
Downloaded
2.7 GB
Uploaded
81.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
@Victor24 ,

Hello ,

Thank you for your work first of all :)

I allow myself to modify your installation procedure because if I am yours it is not perfect :)

for those who feel lost in the installation

I share my personal installation process hoping it will help

1. Download and install WindowBlinds

2. Run ‘services.msc‘, and set the “Startup type” of ‘Stardock WindowBlinds‘ service to ‘Manual‘

(I didn't find Manual, I have the choice between stopping and restarting so I chose to stop)

3. Restart Windows

4. Copy the unlock patch to your WindowBlinds installation directory and run it as administrator to patch

be careful your anti-malware may ring = false positive fetch your Patch.exe in quarantine and restore it.
once you launch the patch full of windows of your anti-maware and / or antivius in my case will start asking you whether or not to put each
times yes because it is the process of the Patch.exe

5. Set the “Startup type” of ‘Stardock WindowBlinds‘ service to ‘Automatic‘ again

(I chose to restart)

then restart your computer.

6. That's all!

also remember to deactivate the box: Automatically check for updates once a week

Enjoy!

on the other hand in the About option it tells me this:

WindowBlinds is installed correctly on this PC but the Desktop Window Manager is NOT enabled!

but the Desktop Window Manager is NOT enabled!

I am under windows 7 X64 if I understand correctly it wrong that I install:
- Window Manager

Hoping to get a response from you or someone else

big thanks .

scottywhu

VIP
Downloaded
17.2 GB
Uploaded
64.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus