Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct WindowsFX 10.6 Founders Edition

Astro

Weatherman
Administrator
Verified Member
Downloaded
158.8 GB
Uploaded
817.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (8)

Screenshot from my PC,running in dualboot configuration:

WindowsFx is a Brazilian Linux distribution based on Ubuntu. It ships with an intuitive Cinnamon desktop user interface designed to facilitate migration of users from Windows. It includes a video management system called Sentinela, a computer vision software with video analytics and software for access control (facial recognition and automatic number plate recognition), object detection, gender, age and mood detection. Other features of the distribution include a new personal assistant, a Windows 10 theme for desktop and system applications, and compatibility with software written for Windows (.exe and .msi) through a Wine port.

WindowsFX is perfect for those people that enjoy the Windows 10 GUI,but like the safety of Linux. I tested the live USB version and installed as dualboot, it runs VERY well. Also one of the rare distros that have both Firefox AND Chrome preinstalled.

Installation is like most other Linux distros,just burn the downloaded ISO to a USB stick using RUFUS and reboot to the USB drive.

Direct downloads Courtesy of @mkrleza (Version 10.6 -- 3.9GB-- Mediafire): Mega:

VirusTotal result for 10.7 --

mkrleza

Si non confectus, non reficiat
Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
524.6 GB
Uploaded
35.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (7)

mkrleza

Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
524.6 GB
Uploaded
35.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (7)
Seriously. I'm downloading it now and will try it, but is it 18.04 Bionic Beaver LTS, 20.04 Focal Fossa LTS or 20.10 Groovy Gorilla? I don't speak Portuguese and I've never heard of 20.05 Subiquity...

Yep. Has the same theming options that any Cinnamon DE uses.
Yep. Has the same theming options that any Cinnamon DE uses.
I was kidding! But then again on Distrowatch it says KDE flavor... Never mind - going on VM as soon as possible!

mkrleza

Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
524.6 GB
Uploaded
35.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (7)
OMG... This is easily the coolest distro I've tried so far... Running it on a VM and... and... I'm speechless...
@Astro , buddy thanks for making me aware of this piece of art!