Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct WindowsFX 10.6 Founders Edition

Astro

Weatherman
Administrator
Verified Member
Downloaded
158.8 GB
Uploaded
817.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (8)
Very nice @Astro . We and our geeky lab friends will love to try this out. Have had a little problem doing dualboots, but this distro
looks to be no problem for us. Thank you for your wonderful work here.
When I first tested it,was as dualboot with Win10..no issues at all during the installation. After testing it,went ahead and installed it as my sole OS :cool:

tek3195

Downloaded
393.7 GB
Uploaded
491 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Used both, like this better
Oh yeah, most definitely have to agree. Had one odd thing though, wouldn't let me open file manager as root, not denying permission rather not recognizing mouse click in context menu. May try re-installing file manager. Anyway, pretty damn good looking distro, thanks for sharing.

tek3195

Downloaded
393.7 GB
Uploaded
491 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Looks like the beginning of a fresh repair disk for me. I put it on a 64GB USB3.0 stick using mkusb with 100% persistence. Ran it thru some installs and updates with a couple reboots and all is as it should be. It's wide open for any repair and rescue tools you want to add. May be strange, but why not... a FULL Distro for a repair disk, I like it.

Dark Wolf

Administrator
Downloaded
815.1 GB
Uploaded
15.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
116 (116)
This is a very nice looking OS, and I've used it in a VM once I was aware of it a while ago thanks to @Astro. I've also used it as a live OS to test it on my ten year old laptop's hardware, it appeared to detect all of it and ran fine. So I decided to try and install it. It failed to boot after install. After several attempts all with the same result, either something happened during the install process or there is something about my laptop that caused the failure that didn't show during the live boot. I will attempt this again on another machine shortly.

Thanks again for showing me this OS @Astro! :cool:

Simha

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
2 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
I am having some sort of stalling issue in this OS, I tried different browsers but it happens in all of them. Even when the browsers are closed, the stalling is there. Now this message I took almost 10 minutes to type, what could be the problem ? Is this problem only in LinuxFX or there in other distros ?

Astro

Weatherman
Administrator
Verified Member
Downloaded
158.8 GB
Uploaded
817.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (8)
Never had that issue in this or any other distros. Did you run the update to ensure you have the latest network drivers?

mkrleza

Si non confectus, non reficiat
Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
524.6 GB
Uploaded
35.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (7)
I am having some sort of stalling issue in this OS, I tried different browsers but it happens in all of them. Even when the browsers are closed, the stalling is there. Now this message I took almost 10 minutes to type, what could be the problem ? Is this problem only in LinuxFX or there in other distros ?
What happens when you try to boot live version (from USB)? Try some other distro in Live mode and see if it's HW issue...

Astro

Weatherman
Administrator
Verified Member
Downloaded
158.8 GB
Uploaded
817.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (8)
What happens when you try to boot live version (from USB)? Try some other distro in Live mode and see if it's HW issue...
Good idea! Also @Simha we need more detailed info regarding HW,specifically network devices. Are you using wireless or ethernet? If wireless..which adapter??

faucon62

Downloaded
40.8 GB
Uploaded
385 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Do not know this version of linux, I will try it because I like linux always in happy evolution.

mkrleza

Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
524.6 GB
Uploaded
35.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (7)
@Astro and others
Buddy, they've gone commercial. Until a couple of days ago there was a free 10.6 version available on their site. Now it's gone. Has anyone managed to get it while it was available?

Astro

Weatherman
Administrator
Verified Member
Downloaded
158.8 GB
Uploaded
817.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (8)
@Astro and others
Buddy, they've gone commercial. Until a couple of days ago there was a free 10.6 version available on their site. Now it's gone. Has anyone managed to get it while it was available?
10.6 Download link updated.

mkrleza

Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
524.6 GB
Uploaded
35.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (7)
10.6 Download link updated.
Thank you very much. I really like this distro, it's a shame that they went astray... I'm sure that people would have donated if they only said "please, support us"...

Nope, they removed it from SourceForge... I managed to find 10.5, and am downloading. If it's Founder Edition (which I would like) I'll post it tomorrow. The free editions are still available. It's so sad that Linux distro has gone the MS way, not only in looks, but in philosophy... :worried::worried::worried:

Last edited by a moderator:

Astro

Weatherman
Administrator
Verified Member
Downloaded
158.8 GB
Uploaded
817.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (8)
Thank you very much. I really like this distro, it's a shame that they went astray... I'm sure that people would have donated if they only said "please, support us"...

Nope, they removed it from SourceForge... I managed to find 10.5, and am downloading. If it's Founder Edition (which I would like) I'll post it tomorrow. The free editions are still available. It's so sad that Linux distro has gone the MS way, not only in looks, but in philosophy... :worried::worried::worried:
I added 10.6 ISO to my Gdrive. Link edited :cool: