Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct WindowsFX 10.6 Founders Edition

Charles

Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
123.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Founders Edition. I am using it on my laptop instead of Mint 20 Cinnamon and I am most pleased. It runs great.

@Charles Sorry, didn't see your question before. This is what I got when I bought it - really don't know about R Pi... Sorry.
Not a problem. If you can actually get their version of Wine to work, tell me what black magick you used to summon the correct Daemon.

ButchyBear

Uploader
VIP
Verified Member
Downloaded
2.2 GB
Uploaded
629.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
5 (5)
@Astro,
Very nice share, LOVE the GDrive link... I got the file at between 160 Mbps200 Mbps! Nice. Looks like a contender for my first Linux experience, once I get my Virtual box software figured out. Thanks again.
~BB🐻

bluestar2048

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
I am downloading the founder edition now. does it requires any additional serial key or email registration ?
thanks

mkrleza

Si non confectus, non reficiat
Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
526 GB
Uploaded
42.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (7)
I am downloading the founder edition now. does it requires any additional serial key or email registration ?
thanks
No. Absolutely nothing. Download, burn to USB with Etcher, install and you're good to go.

mkrleza

Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
526 GB
Uploaded
42.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (7)
Yo @Astro . 10.7 Founders Edition coming up later this evening. This time will put TeamOS files and again on MediaFire and Mega. Will let you know and send the links when done!
Cheers m8!

Astro

Weatherman
Administrator
Downloaded
158.8 GB
Uploaded
817.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (8)
Yo @Astro . 10.7 Founders Edition coming up later this evening. This time will put TeamOS files and again on MediaFire and Mega. Will let you know and send the links when done!
Cheers m8!
Thanks buddy 😊👍

mkrleza

Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
526 GB
Uploaded
42.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (7)
@Astro Here it is:

CAVEAT: I've uploaded it last night, went to sleep, put the links here. Haven't tried it! Enjoy!
P.S. - again, no checksum files...

@staff - Sorry, double posted. Too early in the morning. Haven't noticed.

EDIT
BAD NEWS - the basta.ds require activation after installing... Sorry for getting the hopes up. You either have to pay them or use the free version...

Last edited:

Astro

Weatherman
Administrator
Downloaded
158.8 GB
Uploaded
817.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (8)
@Astro Here it is:

CAVEAT: I've uploaded it last night, went to sleep, put the links here. Haven't tried it! Enjoy!

EDIT
BAD NEWS - the basta.ds require activation after installing... Sorry for getting the hopes up. You either have to pay them or use the free version...
Figures. Oh well will keep the FREE version link.

Astro

Weatherman
Administrator
Downloaded
158.8 GB
Uploaded
817.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (8)
@Astro Here it is:

EDIT
Wonder if Microsoft will take notice now that they're charging for a Linux distro that blatanly imitates Windows 10. Hmm...

mkrleza

Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
526 GB
Uploaded
42.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (7)
Wonder if Microsoft will take notice now that they're charging for a Linux distro that blatanly imitates Windows 10. Hmm...
Well, my thoughts exactly. If this distro spreads in popularity MS will definitely strike it sooner or later.
Let me repeat myself, even though they disgust me with their spitting on a Linux philosophy, this is a brilliant distro. Easily used as a daily driver out-of-the-box.

Astro

Weatherman
Administrator
Downloaded
158.8 GB
Uploaded
817.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (8)
Well, my thoughts exactly. If this distro spreads in popularity MS will definitely strike it sooner or later.
Let me repeat myself, even though they disgust me with their spitting on a Linux philosophy, this is a brilliant distro. Easily used as a daily driver out-of-the-box.
Had they kept it FOSS,probably wouldn't draw attention.

TikiThorsen

Verified Member
Downloaded
296.9 GB
Uploaded
835.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Is there a big defierence between 10.6 Founders and 10.7 Free when it comes to gaming?

Dragonfiremd

Downloaded
42.6 GB
Uploaded
2.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Thanks, cool share. Just wondering why it says windowFX if it's not. It's linux right?

sc14041

Downloaded
17.8 GB
Uploaded
6.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Thank you for your wonderful work here.

xDaemon

Downloaded
7.6 GB
Uploaded
218.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Hello, I want to install this to my wife`s Laptop(Lenovo Yoga 530-14ARR with Ryzen CPU), but i have few questions about:
Does it support microsoft teams, outlook, zoom, microsoft office 365 and other student tools?
Thanks in advance!

ArtemisX10

Downloaded
87.5 GB
Uploaded
358.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
can this be updated to 10.8 without any problem?